Beautiful Catalina 34, comfortable cruiser ready to take you anywhere you want to go. Come have a look today!
- Spacious V Berth forward with plenty of storage followed by the main salon featuring a drop leaf dinning table in a U shaped settee thats converts to a double berth on starboard with a single berth on port side. The galley is next on starboard with built-in microwave, double stainless steel sink, new refrigerator/freezer and 2 burner gimbaled stove. The macerator head with shower is on port. Aft of the galley on starboard is the aft master cabin with king size berth.
- Microwave Adler Barbour Refrigerator 12 volt with Freezer Compartment (new 2012) Propane 2 burner stove with oven (gimbaled) Double SS Sink Pressure Water Magnum BBQ (rail mounted) hooked direct to propane
- Auto Helm 4000 Si Tex Radar Garmin 492 color plotter Ritchie Compass SR Mariner wind, speed, depth 2 VHF Radios (1 mounted in cockpit) Link 20 system Battery Isolater 40 Amp Battery Charger 2 Battery Banks AM/FM Radio w/ CD Player Weems & Plath Clock and Barometer 3 12V Fans Port Hole Clock 125 V Shore Power w/ 30 amp cord
- 155 Head Sail (2004) Spare Multi color Head Sail 3/4oz Drifter with sleeve Main with one reef point and lazy jacks (2000) Boom Vang Self Tailing Winches (4)
- Windlass Fortress Anchor w/ 10' chain and 200' rode 33# Bruce w/ 33' chain and 150' rode Plow Anchor Fully Enclosed Cockpit w/ zip down windows Bosen Chair Fenders and Dock Lines Windscoop Life Sling Swim Ladder
- Universal 25 3 Cyclinder 23 HP M25XP Single Shift Lever 24 gal fuel tank 100 Amp Alternator Dripless Coupling on shaft Spur Cutter Stainless Steel Shaft 3 Blade Prop
- Additional Information
- 2 Solar Vents EPIRB Life Jackets Jack Line Flares and Flare Gun Smoke Detector Boat Hook, Horn, Bell Red Devil Vacuum Four Hammocks Manuals Screens for all hatches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.