- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recent Price Reduction!
Your writer was the first broker hired by Northrop and Johnson in the history of the company in Manhattan, its birth place in the 1950’s. Since then I have been in many phases of the boat business but have yet to view a better maintained and equipped offshore sailing vessel than VOLARE represents. Of course always subject to survey, she should be ready to start for the Caribbean tomorrow. She is located at the home of this two boat owner in Punta Gorda, Florida between the two international airports in Ft Myers and Sarasota. Courtesy showings can be easily arranged. Currently she is the lowest priced of these vessels available. It is a slim margin but is indicative of the owner’s desire to sell promptly. Can we help you?
- The salon features full-length Ultra leather settees port and starboard. The salon table can be stowed against the forward bulkhead or folded out for entertaining. A wine rack behind the table is hidden when the table is stowed. Large windows surround the salon providing panoramic views and new peek-a-boo shades offer privacy. The port settee extends to the center line to make a double berth. Throughout the interior of the 445, lighting is abundant. Recessed lights and numerous, well-placed halogen reading lamps, all with dimmer switches, illuminate the spacious cabin. Adjacent to the companionway is the deluxe navigation center - a highlight of this yacht! It features a high-backed swivel armchair, an inlaid chart table with storage tray, cabinetry space sufficient to mount a wide variety of electronic equipment and access to the electrical panels for shipboard AC and DC equipment. This area is sure to be popular with both captain & crew. There’s also a wet locker within arm’s reach. The gourmet galley includes opening ports on either side to keep it light and airy. The top-loading refrigerator and freezer, with digitally controlled cooling units, provide generous cold storage. A pull-out refrigerated drawer is also included for quick access to popular beverages and food. Also featured in the galley are built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, deep double sinks, a slide out trash bin, a microwave oven and abundant cabinet and locker storage. Other enhancements include Corian counter surfaces with integral sea rails, a Force 10 LPG range/oven and a water purifying system serving all interior cold water sink taps. Two sizable staterooms are perfect for living aboard or world cruising. It is difficult to call one a master as they both offer exceptional rest and relax. The stateroom aft includes a double island berth. Hanging storage with extra height is provided by the outboard hanging locker. Access to the aft lazarette storage area is available through the aft bulkhead. Forward is a stateroom with a large double island berth. Both staterooms include numerous opening ports, large overhead hatches and deck vents, providing plenty of light and ventilation. Both berths are surrounded by an array of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, and include a large panel that lifts on gas support struts to reveal a blanket storage area. Both heads feature vanities with Corian counter tops, separate shower stalls with folding acrylic doors and VacuFlush electric heads. Directly across from the forward head door is a large hanging locker, which for "Volare" is home to her convenient washer/dryer combo. Ultra leather in Main Salon Cocktail table for main salon Interior teak recently treated with Lemon Oil June 2013 15 opening ports w/screens & Peek A Boo Shades Ocean Air Screens & Shades on six opening hatches Washer/Dryer Combo (3) Marine Air Conditioning Units (44,000 BTU) 7' Headroom in raised main salon Numerous chrome plated cabin lights w/dimmers Overhead lights w/remote dimmer
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The center cockpit 445 possesses all the exemplary qualities that have earned Island Packet a worldwide reputation as the leader of cruising boat design and construction. Naval architect Bob Johnson and the Island Packet design team have created the 445 by combining the superior comfort, ease of use, seakeeping, and safety attributes that are the hallmark of every Island Packet, along with innovative new features and stunning good looks that will further reinforce Island Packet's position as America's Cruising Yacht Leader. Tankage and storage on the 445 is exceptional. All tanks are centrally located below the cabin sole, benefiting stability and interior storage space elsewhere in the yacht with minimal effect on trim. Every detail, from the geared rack and pinion steering system to the swedged and threaded fuel hose fittings, is carefully chosen for its important contribution to long term quality and reliability. Numerous details like magnetic reed bilge pump switches and thru-bolts with lock nuts on both seacocks and prop shaft couplings typify the approach to building every aspect of an Island Packet. Heavy duty, high output alternators with Digital Duo-Charge controllers, premium pre-tinned wiring, and large capacity absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries reflect the many quality features built into the 445 that help ensure the owner years of comfortable, trouble-free cruising.
- (3) Burner LPG stove & oven Frigoboat keel cooled refrigerator Frigoboat keel cooled freezer Frigoboat keel cooled drink cooler drawer underneath Microwave oven (2)10 lb LPG tanks stored in a draining locker Sea Gull Water filter for cold sink taps Dockside Water Filter 11 Gallon Water Heater Built-in dish rack Cutlery drawer Deep double sinks w/retractable spray unit Manual fresh water pump Slide out trash bin Abundant counter space, cabinets, & locker storage
- Electronics and Navigation
- KVH M3 With Direct TV service (6/11) Raymarine E120W Multifunction display with HybridTouch (6/11) Raymarine RD418HD High Definition Radar (6/11) Raymarine ST 6001+ Auto Pilot Raymarine RS120 GPS receiver Raymarine CP300 Sonar (5) Chart Kits covering Florida & East Coast up to Cape Cod Raymarine Wind, Speed, & Depth mounted in cockpit pod Standard Horizon VHF w/ RAM mic Hand Held VHF w/charger & battery pack S-Video Connection @ Nav for TV AM/FM/CD stereo (Sirius) Bose Speakers in salon & cockpit Flat panel LCD TV and mount in salon Flat panel LCD TV in aft cabin Ritchie Compass
- Electrical System
- 8KW MasPower generator w/ 310 hours Victron INverter/Charger Muliplus True Sine 12/2000/80A Victron BMV-602S Precision Dual Battery bank monitor Victron Digital Multi Controller (200A) New water pump on Generator (7) AGM Trojan batteries (New 6/11) (2) Extra AGM batteries for bow thruster High Output Balmar 110amp Alternator w/Digital Duo-Charge controller Charles 5000 Battery Charger for generator battery Battery Monitor - 3-position switch w/DC & ammeter on DC electrical panel Electrical DC grounding system (6) Hella 12v outlets Dockside cable and TV connection Glomex Cable TV antenna (2) 30 amp 50' Dockside Electrical Cables w/Y splitter,(2) 30 amp to single 50 amp Hubbell 30A/125V Connector plug Marinco 15A/125V Cordset Connector
- Engine and Mechanical
- 75HP Yanmar 4JH3TBE Turbo Diesel w/1200 hrs. Replaced Exhaust manifold,heat exchanger, water pump,thermostat, raw water impeller (6/11) Max Prop Easy 3 blade feathering propeller (New 6/11) Kato Marine SS radar Arch integrated into stern pulpits (New 6/11) Side Power Bow Thruster (w/separate batteries) NEW Head Hunter X Caliber water pump J une 2013 NEW Stuffing box May 2013 Racor Fuel Filer w/water separator Auxiliary electric pump w/momentary switch for bleeding lines Generous engine access & good sound shield Heavy Duty electric bilge pump Lewmar Mamba direct drive geared steering system Emergency tiller w/storage brackets in lazarette Vacu-Flush Electric Heads and Electric Macerator
- Deck & Cockpit
- Lighthouse Electric Windlass w/remote control SeaSafe anchor rollers 55lb Delta w/ chain 44lb Bruce anchor w/ chain & rode Large anchor locker w/overhead deck hatch & lots of storage for chain, lines, & fenders Anchor washdown, fresh and salt water, at bow NEW Life lines June 2013 NEW Sea Hawk Biocop TF Bottom Paint June 2013 Cockpit Cushions Magma Sternrail Mount Propane Grill Bimini Dodger w/ hard windshield (2) Side grabrails on dodger Pedestal & hatch covers Stainless Steel Dorades Large swim platform w/twin molded steps & hide-away ladder Hot/Cold Shower on swim platform Aft deck hatch w/gasket opens to lazarette w/steps (access to rudder shaft) Fold down bench seat on stern rail, removed but available Teak Cockpit Table Boat Waxed in May 2013
- Sails & Rigging
- All sails in very good condition In-mast roller furling main 110% roller furling genoa w restiched sail cover in 7/11 Roller furling staysail w/Hoyt self vanging boom Harken furling systems Lewmar 54 Electric Port & Starboard Jibsheet Winches Lewmar 44 Electric Winch - Forward Starboard Cockpit All other winches Lewmar ST factory standard Winch Handles
- EPRIB Flare Kit Smoke Detector Carbon Monoxide Detector (3) Fire Extinguishers mounted throughout the boat (2) 50' Jack Lines (2) Safety Harnesses (2) Safety Tethers Coast Guard Safety Package
- Spares, Tools, & Misc.
- Harken Bosun's Chair 12-V "Q Beam" spotlight Spare Impeller for main engine (2) Spare Impellers for generator Assorted replacement bulbs Assorted wood plugs Spare water filter cartridges Oil/Fuel Filter Wrench Spare fuel cartridge for engine Racor filter Spare fuel filters for generator engine Spare fuel & oil filters for main engine Spare 'O' ring/gaskets for engine raw water strainers Spare raw water stainless strainer for A/C Spare Seagard Tank Odor Filter Spare Seagull Water Filter Spare steering shaft packing Spare stuffing box shaft packing
- The Dinghy, out board, life raft and owner's personal possessions are excluded, from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.