- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don't miss out on the opportunity to purchase this incredible custom express with plenty of room to cruise and explore the Bahamas or just spend some time on the water close to home. Settee is to port, a V-berth double bunk forward, full head with shower to starboard and TV and microwave over the galley sink. If you're in the market to buy a nice express please don't miss out on this great example of a Palm Beach style boat. Owner is motivated, offers are welcome.
- Beautiful blue granite countertop with stainless sink and microwave Under counter refrigerator and storage draws
- Master Stateroom, Cabin & Head
- Full size forward bunk area with custom mattress and bedding Custom table with settee and wrap around couch Electrical panel Electrical panel Forward hatch Vacuflush head with mirrored vanity and shower Cedar lined hanging closet
- Full size teak helm chair Bench storage on both sides Teak deck and covering boards Macerated in deck kill box Live well on port side Tackle center on starboard side Scopinich rocket launchers
- Electronics & Helm
- Single lever controls with teak helm pod Northstar 6000i GPS Furuno NavNet with radar Simrad Autopilot lcom VHF radio Richie compass Beautiful hard top tower with bench seat and Glendenning controls Northstar 6000, Furuno navnet and Simrad auto-pilot in tower
- 1OKW Genset Stainless water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 3126 CATs with just over l000 hours Racor fuel filter system Electric engine hatch lift
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.