- 73 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 1973 Broward Motor Yacht is one of the finest classic motor yachts available for sale on the East Coast. She is in immaculate condition after a major refit in 1994 and has been lovingly cared for by her present owner.
Amenities – Blue Ray TV in master, Radios in all three staterooms, bar with ice maker and Radio on aft deck and sundeck.
14' Boston Whaler tender.
She sleeps six guests in her three staterooms, each of which features en suite heads with lovely appointments. Her huge foredeck offers the ideal spot to read, sun bathe or just take in the spectacular views.
During her 1994 refit, the sundeck/flybridge was added. This spacious area can easily entertain over twenty guests while the captain cruises the water ways from her upper helm station.
She has had additional refits and updates in 2000 and in 2008. She received all new galley appliances and her interior was redecorated in 2011.
Call today to schedule an appointment to view her.
- Christina Tamar is a distinctly beautiful Classid Broward Motor Yacht. In current and previous ownership she has benefitted with new teak decks, re-wiring, and engine room refurbishing. In 1994, nearly a million dollars were spent on a refit including two new Northern Lights generators one 30 kw and one 20 kw. A sundeck with seperate helm station and a large entertaining wet-bar were also added. She was purchased by her current owner in 1998 and Christina Tamar shows the love and care of that a Classic Motor Yacht of her age deserves.
- Main deck
- She has a large bow with a bench seat in front of her pilot house for guests to enjoy a little privacy and sun. Continuing aft past port and starboard wheelhouse doors you find yourself on the beautiful aft deck with generous seating, a gorgeous wetbar, and all the comforts of home. Her aft deck spiral stair case leads you to the oasis above. The sundeck, added in 1994, fits her character perfectly. There is ample seating, sun chairs, a well appointed wet-bar and a helm station with hers and his captains chairs. Her Boston Whaler tender sits aft of the beautiful sun deck.
- Guest Staterooms
- From a stairway entrance in the starboard main salon, you come down to the master stateroom and two guest staterooms. The full beam master stateroom is aft, and includes a queen sized berth, generous storage, twin wardrobes, Flat Screen LCD TV with sound system, and ensuite head and shower.From the roomy walk in port aft closet, you can access the swim platform through a water tight access door. Convientally, there is a shower for one to rinse off on the swim platform. Forward to port is a guest stateroom with twin lower berths, cedar lined hanging lockers, ensuite head and large shower. Opposite to starboard is the second guest stateroom with fixed lower berths and a recessed upper berth, beautifully trimmed cabinets, cedar lined closet and ensuite head.
- Engine room
- Main engines Twin Detroit Diesel 12V71N's Port engine freshly and fully rebuilt Starboard engine in great shape with 4173 hours New risers in 2009 New 32 volt batteries (2013) New 12 volt batteries (2013) New fresh water system (2013) 20kw Generator Lights - 2526 hours (new in 1994) 30kw Northern Lights Generator - 2705 hours (new in 1994) Stainless Steel fuel tanks (new in 1994)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.