- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Turbo JH2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Freedom 40 is a well layout and great performace sailing boat that is simple to handle, With ST electric winch and Full batten mainsail with a MacPac lazy jack system. This boat is very well equipped and ready to head south to the Islands. All new canvas including Bimini, Dodger and A MacPac mainsail cover. Over 600amp hours of battery power and a 6kw generator make all systems aboard easy to control from the 20 gallon per hour watermaker to the FollowMe satalite TV . The David Pedrick designed Freedom 40 is well known as a performance cruiser with many features including a walk through transom, large cockpit and beautifully appointed two-stateroom interior finished with varnished cherry cabinetry. The interior is bright and airy with numerous opening stainless steel portlights and deck hatches and two skylights This boat is a must see
- Large forward V Berth with walkin closet, the salon follows with 2 tone cherry interior, single settee on starboard and L shaped settee with bulk mounted fold down dinette table on port and mounted flat screen TV. The Nav Station is on starboard with chart table, electronic panel and also on starbard is the spacious head with separate shower. The galley is on port with built-in microwave, deep double stainless steel sink, Gruner refrigeration, Force 10 propane range, spacious counter areas and many other beautiful features to impress any chef. Master cabin is aft with flat screen TV, queen size bed and abundant storage.
- Top Opening Gruner Refrigeration/freezer Force 10 Propane 3 burner range/oven GE Microwave Pressure Water Village Marine Water Maker Abundant storage in cabinets and drawers
- Simrad Auto Pilot Raymarine 12 Chart Plotter at helm Garmin 541 Chart Plotter at Nav Station Raymarine Radar Raymarine Wind Speed Depth Ritchie Compass ICOM VHF Hailer Vetus bow thurster 3 8D Batteries (600 amp hours) Start Battery Panda Generator 6kw with 316 hours 40 Amp Invertor 2 - 30amp Shore Power Cords Sattelite TV Stereo System
- Full Batten Main Sail Self Furling and tacking Jib Electric ST winches All lines to cockpit Mac Pac Sail Cover (New) 45# Delta Anchor with chain and rode Danforth Anchor with chain and rode Anchor windlass New Bimini and Dodger Radar Arch Cockpit Table Cockpit cushions Transom Washdown & Salt Water Wash for Anchor
- Additional Inclusions
- Fenders Docklines Boat hook US Coast Guard Safety Equipment Vetus Bow Thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.