- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
WELL APPOINTED and VERY CLEAN
36' SILVERTON 2007
TWIN YANMAR DIESELS. LOW HOURS.
“Evergreen” is a very functional and comfortable convertible to fish off and to lounge on.
Beautiful cherry cabinetry inside the cabin with LARGE windows for ample natural light. Two Ultraleather settees for relaxing, a dinette and a full down galley, The master stateroom features an island queen berth, ensuite shower stall and a private entrance to the head. The guest stateroom is located to port with over/under bunks and storage.
The flybridge is spacious, with a large, u-shaped settee aft in the flybridge for your guests to keep you company and to watch the fishing action from a bird’s eye view. Full canvas and Isinglass enclosure. The cockpit is open and an ease to fish off with a built-in transom bait tank, flush-mount Lee’s rod holders, and a bait prep area with a cockpit sink.
Powered by twin Yanmar diesel engines, with under 200 hours!
“EVERGREEN” IS SITTING AT OUR DOCKS, COME TAKE A LOOK!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The main cabin on the 36 Convertible is furnished with an Ultraleather sofa, upholstered settee, cherry table and cabinetry. The efficiently organized galley is also a surprise, featuring amenities to make travelers self-sufficient. You will marvel, too, at the roominess of the 36 Convertible's master stateroom with centerline queen-sized berth, hanging locker, and private access to the dry head. A separate stall shower makes efficient use of space and time aboard this versatile boat. The skipper of this stylish sprinter can experience the elements on the unusually large bridge, with room for a complement of bridge visitors.
- Master Stateroom: Queen island berth (3) Drawer storage at foot of berth (2) Hanging lockers Ensuite shower stall Overhead lighting Emergency hatch with screen Carbon monoxide detector Guest stateroom: Over/under bunks Storage locker Full length mirror Overhead and courtesy lights Carbon monoxide detector Head and Separate shower stall: Enclosed "dry" head to port with dual entryways, (one from master stateroom and one from companionway) Vacuflush toilet, mirrored vanity, opening port, sink, Corian counter top, storage, shower wand and shower curtain (allow for dual, inside showering locations on board) Separate, enclosed, shower with molded seat, shower curtain, opening port and storage locker, (master stateroom ensuite) Salon: Large sliding glass and screen entryway Located up Beautiful Cherry wood throughout Carpet Curved Ultraleather settee to port with removable dinette Ultraleather settee to starboard Large opening windows with screens and blinds Large forward windows allow for ample natural light Sole flat screen TV Glomex satellite Sony stereo (2) Sony speakers Overhead rod storage Carbon monoxide detector Galley: Located (2) steps down from salon Full size Vitrifrigo refrigerator and freezer Stainless steel sink with Corian cover EuroKera two burner stove top Emerson microwave (6) Storage cabinets (5) Storage drawers Corian counter tops
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- Bait prep station Built-in tackle center Cockpit sink (5) Lee's gunwale rod holders Transom bait tank Snap-in carpeting Stainless steel grab rails (2) Sony speakers Cockpit shower Swim step Swim ladder Wash downs
- Dual, swivel, helm chairs LARGE U-shaped settee aft of flybridge with storage below Full Isinglass and canvas enclosure Snap-in carpeting Sony stereo (2) Sony speakers (4) Built-in drink holders Courtesy lights
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine E80 (GPS/Radar/Fishfinder) Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot Raymarine ST60+ Tridata Autohelm Series (Depth/Speed/Log) Raymarine Ray 215 VHF Ritchie compass Maxwell windlass, anchor, anchor locker Sea Star tilt helm wheel
- Additional Information
- Glenndinning engine synchronizer Seafire halon automatic fire extinguishing system
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.