- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L, FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DINETTE ... PRIVATE STATEROOM ... SUPERBLY MAINTAINED
T-454 MERC W/ 801 HOURS ... CURRENT SURVEY AVAILABLE
This is an ideal opportunity to own a sparkling, turn-key, fully-equipped Tiara 3600 Convertible.
"CAROLINE" features the comfortable appointments and superior quality found in each Tiara, plus the convenient dinette floorplan with single private stateroom forward.
The master stateroom is forward w/ pedestal berth, hanging lockers, hatch overhead and private access from the stateroom to the head compartment. The salon is luxuriously appointed in Tiara style and is brightened by a full windshield.
A very spacious cockpit allows plenty of room for dockside entertaining or Great Lakes angling. The flybridge is outfitted with an impressive command console and full electronics, as well as twin pedestal seats and a large forward bench.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- T-340 HP MERC INBOARDS W/ FRESH-WATER COOLING AND 801 HOURS
- WESTERBEKE 8.5 KW GENSET WITH 387 HOURS
- RAYTHEON R 20XX RADAR
- RAYTHEON AUTOPILOT
- RAYTHEON GPS
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 UNITS
- CENTRAL VAC
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES The distinctive profile of the Tiara 3600 Convertible tempts the tastes with an ideal combination of rugged traditional sportfish styling and sleek modern design. A well-proportioned cockpit allows easy boarding, plenty of room to fish or entertain. The transom door provides swim platform access and access to the wide sidedecks is simple, with rugged non-skid underneath for sure footing when going forward. The flybridge is arranged tournament-style, with twin captain's pedestal seats overlooking the cockpit and a full bench seat across the front of the impressive helm console. A bimini top and enclosure are in excellent condition, providing all-weather protection up top. Additional covers are found for the entire bridge console, plus helm seats. The teak rungs on the bridge ladder are also protected with coordinated Sunbrella covers. DOWN BELOW Salon entry is via a centerline sliding door with screen. Comfortable salon lounging is offered by an L-shaped convertible settee/sleeper, to starboard, with a hi-lo table offering serving convenience. To port, a comfortable swivel barrel chair completes the salon seating package. Dividing the salon from the lower galley level is an entertainment center, complete with TV, VHS stereo and storage. This 3600 features the forward salon windshield, offering panoramic dockside views, brightening the salon and galley areas. Step down to the galley level, with a fully equipped galley found to the portside, featuring an abundance of storage and countertop are, with the fulls-ze fridge set-off to starboard. A durable teak parquet floor is underfoot. Opposite the galley is plushly upholstered dinette. The head compartment, complete with toilet, vanity and stall shower, is forward of the galley, portside. Fully forward is found a luxurious master stateroom with queen pedestal berth, coordinated spreads & curtains, dual hanging lockers and an abundance of under-berth storage. Tiara's attention to finishing details is found throughout this sturdy convertible ... high-quality hardware and materials, plush comforts and total functionality. "CAROLINE" will be found in outstanding condition, inside and out. AIR CONDITIOING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 16,000 BTU & 9,000 BTU 13 INCH TV, SALON JVC VHS PLAYER, SALON TV ANTENNA/CABLE INLET CLARION AM-FM-CD CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR 3 - DECK VENT HATCHES W/ SCREENS
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 PRINCESS ELECTRIC STOVE MICROWAVE OVEN CIRCULAR STAINLESS STEEL SINK NORCOLD REFRIGERATOR W/ FREEZER 10.5G. HOT WATER SYSTEM PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM, NEW PUMP SHORE WATER INLET STALL SHOWER VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK HOLDING TANK LEVEL MONITOR POWER EXHAUST VENT, HEAD
- Electronics & Accessories
- APELCO 5160 VHF AUTOHELM TRI-DATE: DEPTH-SPEED-LOG RAYTHEON R20XX 24-MILE RADAR RAYTHEON GPS BENNETT TRIM TABS GUEST REMOTE SPOTLIGHT
- WESTERBEKE 8.5 KW GENSET, 387 HOURS DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS CHARLES 30 AMP BATTERY CHARGER 4 BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ LADDER TRANSOM DOOR COCKPIT COAMING PADS FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER GOOD WINDLASS ANCHOR W/ LINE FENDERS, DOCK LINES ANTI-FOULING PAINT BIMINI TOP W/ ENCLOSURE (NEW '02) BRIDGE CONSOLE & SEAT COVERS WINDSHIELD COVER ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING ENGINE ROOM LADDER SEAWATER STRAINERS
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Exnetsive photo package available. Current survey (2011) available for review upon serious & sincere inquiry. Call Today: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.