- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9-LITRE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2004 TIARA 3100 OPEN W/CUMMINS DIESEL'S IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9-litre 330-hp Diesel Engine's with 900 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, LCD-Television in Forward Berth, Teak/Holly Cabin Sole, Westerbeke 5.0kw Diesel Generator (600-Hours), Maxwell Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Complete Electronics Package (2-Icom VHF Marine Radio's, Garmin 4210 Color NAV System w/Sounder/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine RL80C Radar, Simrad Autopilot), Factory Hardtop w/Top-Gun Outriggers & Rocket Launchers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Note Underwater LED Transom Lights, Wired for Downriggers, Custom Mast Light w/Flag Attachment, Radar Custom Painted to Match Boat. Owners manuals included. Highly suggested by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of original 3100 Open (1979-91) with major modifications made a great boat even better. Reworked hull with prop pockets, increased deadrise, delivers better head-sea ride that her predecessor. Bi-level cockpit allows installation of diesels in larger engine compartment. Luxury-class interior with U-shaped dinette, full galley sleeps four. Cockpit came with in-deck fishbox, livewell, foldaway rear seat. Transom door became standard in 1994.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port Side Hanging Storage Locker, LCD-Television to Port Settee to Starboard w Dinette Table, Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Head to Port (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat w/Digital Control Teak/Holly Cabin Sole Note Screened Cabin Door
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Stove (2-Burner Electric) Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Compass Icom Remote VHF Marine Radio Icom IC-502 VHF Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder 24-Mile Radar (Color) w/Chartplotter Garmin 4210 GPS/Chartplotter (Color) w/GSD 26 Black Box Sounder Simrad AP16 Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & USB-Connection for Ipod/MP3-Player
- (4) 12V Gel-Cell Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke 5.0kw Diesel Generator (600-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (Maxwell) w/Forward Controls (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Door Forward Cockpit Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Fold-Away Transom Seat In-Floor Fish-Box Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Remote Control Spotlight Cockpit Shower (Hot/Cold) Custom Mast Light Factory Fiberglass Hardtop w/Top-Gun Outriggers & Rocket Launchers Spreader Lights
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Factory Hardtop w/Drop-Curtain) Trim Tabs (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs LED Underwater Lighting Wired for Electric Down Riggers Helm Air OWNERS MANUALS
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 3100 Open proves big boat features are available in a smaller package. Style and function come together with the 3100's wood-crafted interior detailing and fully-equipped galley, berths and head. With a 12-foot long stepped cockpit, plenty of space is available for entertaining. Designed with port / starboard cockpit steps for safer boarding and the trademark diamond-patterned nonskid surface from bow to stern, the 3100 Open provides both the style owners want and the safety they need for family and friends. The one-piece molded fiberglass helm tilts back for access to all electronics and gauges. Gauges, switches and controls are clustered for ease of use. The helm features over two feet of space for additional electronics. Teleflex hydraulic steering, Morse throttles and shifters, and VDO BlueLine gauges are all standard. Down below, the starboard settee / dinette converts to seven-foot double berth. The galley is equipped with microwave, two-burner ceramic stove, refrigerator, and sink. The forward double berth has a filler cushion, three stowage bins underneath, and a hanging locker. The portside head features a stand-up shower, sink, vanity, portlight, and a one-piece molded fiberglass liner for easy maintenance.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.