Fresh Water one owner boat. This is the "modern breed of Catboat" roomy, shoal draft, day-boat and over-nighter, rigs and sails easily. Convenient trailering and maintenance-free enjoyment.
- Standard Equipment
- Master 'quick rig' sailing system. Storage for porta-potty. Chainlocker. Mainsheet traveler. Cockpit seat lockers. Forward hatch. Boom gallows. Port and Starboard opening ports with screens. Two 6'5" Berths w/cushions. Mahogany and ash varnished tiller. Stainless steel mooring cleats, rubrail, & retractable motor bracket. Bilge pump. Gaff headed cat rig. High aspect, aluminum, kick-up rudder.
- Custom Equipment
- Custom blue hull color with 4 piece tan cockpit cushions with blue piping. Blue sail and tiller covers. Hatch screens. Custom galvanized trailer. Epoxy coated & anti-fouling painted bottom. Electrical package including running lights, cabin light, battery compartment, and switch panel.
- 12 volt electrical distribution system, navigation lights, and cabin light.
- Gaff rigged mainsail, stows on mast. Single reef on main. Sail cover included. Entire rig folds down to gallows, and within length of boat. Rig can be set up and stowed for trailering by a single person.
- 8 HP Electric Start Honda Emeregency Tiller 15 LB Danforth Anchor with Deck Mounts 100' Chain & Nylon Rode Marine Radio Handheld Marine Radio CD/AM FM Radio 2 Cabin Speakers 2 Cockpit Speakers 2 12v Sockets in Cockpit 1 in Cabin 15 amp Shore Power with Cord & Adapter 2 Life Jackets Fire Extinguisher Engine Bracket 2 Fenders Battery Charger 4 Dock lines Garmin GPS Cabin Fan Galvanized Performance Trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.