- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6B5 9TA Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WHOLSALE PRICE IS FIRM. THIS BOAT MUST GO THIS WEEK. FIX IT UP AND YOU WILL MAKE MONEY ON IT. IT NEEDS SOME TLC BUT RUNS FINE AND HAS LOW HOUR ENGINES. iT HAS A NEW GENERATOR AND NEW A/C.
This is the first year the 3500 Open was produced and is one of Tiara's most popular models ever. Ready to go fishing or cruising! This 35 Tiara is priced WAY below competition yet the engines have only 300 hours SMOH and paint is only 3.5 years old. Her engines were rebuilt in 2007 because they had high time, not because of any issue. At that time the owner went ahead and had the cabin re- upolstered.
- Displacement: 14,000#
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 360 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 30
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Ready to go fishing or cruising! this 35 ( 39 overall ) Tiara is priced $40,000 below competition yet the engines have only 500 hours SMOH and paint is only 5.5 years old Good solid value, low hours Updated in 2007 with factory rebuilt diesel twin Cummins. Painted in 2007. Salon Upholstery renewed in good condition.
- Salon: Head and Galley on the port side of the salon A stained teak and deckheads are lined with an off white vinyl material Teak & holly deck floors in salon New Leatherette seating on the starboard side of the salon (2007) GE 110 volt upright refrigerator with freezer compartment 2 burner cooktop New microwave(2007) Stateroom: Single cabin forward with Queen bed Hanging lockers and storage drawers Head & shower to Port
- New (2007) RayMarine E80 combi screen with depth and GPS and Chart Recorder all Florida (wired for radar) RPM Gauges (new 2008) Rudder angle Indicator Stereo Magnetic Compass 2 x Twin level MORSE type engine controls with hydraulic Engine fresh water temperature gauges ACR spotlight on Bow with control Electrical switch panel for lights, wipers and wash, bilge pumps, horn, blowers Hydraulically operated trim tabs Lowrance LVR 850 VHF radio Engine battery volt meter Fireboy system Remote spotlight
- 500 hours on twin Cummins diesels (factory rebuilt 2007) Engine Brand: Twin Cummins 5.9L Engine Model: 6 Cyl., Turbo Charged 350HP Speed: Cruise 25 / Max 30 Oil change pump Black water tank Bilge pump and float switch Fuel tank level gauges x 2 Air conditioning with salt water pump 2 x Blowers Reverse cycle Heat/ AC system
- Bimini Top with 3 side enclosure & cockpit cover Horizon anchor windless Search Light on Bow pulpit Running lights Windshield wipers Horn Bow Pulpit Transom door Swim Platform Fresh water shower and salt water wash in cockpit Wet Bar in Cockpit Ice / Fish box in Cockpit 2 portable Fishing Chairs 2 cockpit companion Seats Built in fender deck storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.