- Gross Tonnage
- Cruising Speed
- Fuel Capacity
- Hull Material
- Deck Material
- Fuel Tank Material
- Detroit Diesel
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Horse Power
- Engine Year
1945 46.6' x 16' x 4.5' Steel Great Lakes Fishing Vessel
Built by Stadium Boat Works, Cleveland, Ohio
Gross tonnage: 17 tons
Net tonnage: 11
Shell plate thickness: .25" bow to .17" stern
Bulkheads: Forward watertight collision bulkhead
Headroom: Wheelhouse - 6'5", Engine room - midship 12', forward and aft 4"
Engine: Detroit Diesel 6-71 engine - year 1945 (original), 238 hp
Propeller: 36" x 28", LH, 3 blade, bronze
Shaft size: 3"
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Generator: 6 kw Onan
Navigation equipment: VHF Radio, Depth Sounder, Compass (original)
Fuel capacity: Twin 90 gal tanks (180 total gallons)
Converted to minnow-catcher in 1985
- all stainless tanks, nets, floats etc included
- twin 400 gal freshwater stainless bait tanks
Bilge pumps: Twin pumps
Last drydocking in 2010
- Full blueprints available.
- Lifting harness and all jacks included for dry dock.
- Boat was pulled in 2010 and sandblasted. New epoxy paint applied.
- Interior and topsides painted July 2013 with non-skid paint.
- Converted to minnow-catcher in 1985; all stainless tanks, nets, floats and safety gear included.
- Oil-burning furnace, thermostat controlled.
- Completely self-sustained electrical power @ 220 volts.
- Welding electrical outlet mounted onboard.
- Dock available (negotiable)
Located in Ashtabula, Ohio
Price: $65,000 USD