- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
10' BEAM & TWIN MERC 5.0L V-8'S, 770 HOURS
AIR CONDITIONING, TRI-AXLE TRAILER INCLUDED!
"EUGENIA" has been well-cared for and features bimini & camper tops, a fantastic floorplan and plenty of entertaining area in the cockpit. The 10' beam and deep vee design provide a comfortable, stable ride and the V-8's provide plenty of performance.
Cabin accommodations include private v-berth and private mid-cabin, plus dinette lounge seating, convenient galley and enclosed head compartment. Rich teak highlights the cabin
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- TRI-AXLE TRAILER
- AIR CONDITIONING w/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- UPDATED BIMINI TOP & CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS
- REVERSIBLE HELM & COMPANION SEATS
- SHORE POWER W/ BATTERY CHARGER
- FULL GALLEY W/ FRIDGE & STOVE
- T-5.0L V-8'S W/ 770 HOURS, CLOSED COOLING SYSTEM
... AND MUCH MORE!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- The wide beam of Regal's Commodore 277 XL provides not only a comfortably luxurious ride, but plenty of space in the cockpit for entertaining while underway and a roomy cabin floorplan below. TOPSIDES The cockpit of the 277 XL features a triple wide helm seat with a unique twist – reversible backrests, sectioned for the pilot and companions. This allows the forward seat to look aft and face a full-width transom bench seat. The bench seat has extensive storage beneath. Boarding is easy from either side, with molded interior boarding steps port & starboard. A centerline transom cut-out makes boarding from the large teak swim platform easy, as well. The entire cockpit is well-sheltered by an updated bimini top and camper top, with screens all around. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin through a smoked lexan sliding hatchway to port. You will immediately be impressed by Regal's abundant display of quality teak and trim. This layout includes a long portside settee which also converts into a sleeper. The galley, with plenty of countertop & storage space, is opposite to starboard, as is the head compartment. Tucked beneath the raised helm area is a large mid-cabin, with hanging locker, storage shelf, two screened portholes, with plenty of room to sleep two adults. Forward, hidden by a set of folding teak doors and shutters, is a spacious v-berth. There's plenty of headroom throughout the 277 XL. Light gray carpet and headliner brighten the cabin and the rich teak paneling and laticework bulkhead shutters speak of true quality. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 2 DECK VENT HATCHES
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 Burner Alcohol/Electric Stove Stainless Steel Sink Dual Voltage Refrigerator Hot Water System, Stainless Steel Hot water tank w/ Engine Heat Exchanger Shower Electric Flush Head w/ Holding Tank
- Electronics & Accessories
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio Datamarine Sandpiper Digital Depthfinder Datamarine Sandpiper Digital Speed-Log Compass Garmin GPS Judson Micro-Synch Engine Synchronizer Trim Tabs Dual Windshield Wipers Rudder Angle Indicator Engine Room Fume Detector NOTE: Helm Controls Upgraded to Morse Control Box w/ Teleflex Cables
- 30 AMP Shore Power w/ Cord Raritan Battery Charger Four Batteries
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- TRAILER NOTE : E-Z Loader Tri-Axle w/ Brakes, Spare, Electric Winch Teak Bow Pulpit w/ Anchor Roller Anchor w/ Chain & Line Dock Lines, Life Jackets Flare Kit, Fire Extinguishers Tool Kit Fender Racks w/ Fenders Twin Cabin Deck Hatches Bimini Top Camper Top w/ Screens Cockpit Carpet, Removable Reversible Helm & Companion Seats Full-Width Aft Bench Seat w/ Storage Recent Bellows and Shift Cables
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete Photo Package Available. Call Today: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.