NOTE: PRICE REDUCTION TO $44,500.00 AND OFFERS ARE ENCOURAGED
DONNA BELLA DONNA is a roomy double cabin 38' trawler that offers a great two cabin, two head layout, roomy salon with galley up. Lower steering station with excellent access to the weather decks from port or starboard. With her single Ford Lehman diesel she is very dependable and fuel efficient. A very comfortable design underway, at anchor or at the dock.
- The forward cabin has a v-berth with shelves port and starboard, four lockers, four drawers under the berth and a large hanging locker to starboard. Private access to the forward head compartment w/wand shower. Up three steps to the main deck with the lower helm station to starboard with door to the weather deck. full length galley to starboard, opposite to port is a large L-shaped settee with a door to the weather deck and a storage cabinet with shelf over. Center on the salon aft bulkhead there are three large cabinets with louvered doors. Down to the owner's aft cabin there is a hanging locker fwd, large double berth to port, a desk on center aft, access to the aft deck. Outboard to starboard there is a cabinet, three drawers and a full length shelve over. The aft head is forward to starboard with a small tub/shower.
- Galley up to starboard with excellent counter top space and storage. Large SS Single Sink w/Press. H&C Water Four Burner Propane Stove w/Oven and Seaward Propane Safety Solenoid Control GE 110V Ref/Fzr
- Lower Helm: Saturn Compass Datamarine Digital Depth Finder Standard Horizon VHF Fly Bridge: Raymarine Smart Pilot Auto Pilot-New 2005 Garmin GPSmap 172C-New 2005 Humminbird Depth Finder Sumlog Entertainment: Sirius MSR 4500 Stereo
- Single Ford Lehman 120hp diesel w/Racor fuel filter and 12v electric diesel fuel priming pump Marineair 16,000 BTU rev. cycle air conditioning Frigidaire window air conditioner-salon-New 2011 Electric heater-aft cabin Two electric marine toilets-New
- Single 110V/30Amp shore power. New electric wiring and electric panel Mas Power 8KW Generator w/722 hours-New Spring 2005 Racor fuel filter Batteries/Charger: 4-8D wet cell batteries in two banks-New 2012 1-Generator Start Battery-New 2013 ProTournament 300 30amp battery charger
- Ground Tackle: Hydraulic anchor windlass Plow anchor on bow roller Fly Bridge Canvas: Full bimini w/four sided Strataglass vinyl enclosure-New 2012 Dark blue & grey striped Sunbrella sea cushions-New 2012 Teak swim platform-needs repair Stern mounted swim ladder Fiberglass dinghy (no outboard)
- Other Features:
- Bottom painted in 2012 (No Blisters). Bottom cleaned monthly. Center windshield opens for ventilation MOB Light Bulkhead mounted Thermometer, Barometer & Humidy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.