- 25 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI B3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WHAT A SHARP PACKAGE THIS IS!
The Regal 2565 is an exceptional trailerable cruiser. She’s light on the road, and an ease to launch and retrieve. There is more cubic feet of livable interior space in this 27-footer than you’ll find in most express cruisers in the 29 to 30 foot range. The cockpit is huge, with seating for up to eight people! The transom door leading to the large swim platform makes enjoying the water easy, safe and fun! Fender racks both forward and aft keep the cockpit free of clutter, and the cockpit shower with hot and cold water is convenient. Additional cockpit features include snap-in carpeting, convertible seating, a removable cocktail table, wet bar and satellite-ready stereo system. The large foredeck is accessed by way of the easy step through windshield, and the windlass makes anchoring a snap. The full length bimini top will protect you from the hot sun throughout the day and folds up completely for total open air cruising. For inclement weather, the full enclosure will keep you dry. Below decks this 2565 has a lot to offer with her abundance of interior space and headroom. The forward windshield provides exterior lighting by day, adding to the perception of additional space. Forward there is a large comfortable seating area, with a removable dinette table that converts to a large sleeping berth for two. The galley, just aft of that, is fully equipped and roomy enough to prepare meals, while the head compartment is opposite to port. Aft of the galley is a mid cabin with full size sleeping quarters and privacy curtain. Additional interior features include Corian countertop, 15" color TV, DVD player, upgraded stereo sound system. This vessel is in excellent condition and is ready for immediate enjoyment. All she needs is you!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There are more cubic feet of livable interior space in this 25 Express than in Express Cruisers two feet longer. It's lighter, brighter and airier than any conventional trailerable cruiser. The large, windowed main cabin offers a comfortable dining area that converts to an oversized berth. There's a full standup head compartment , which contains an integrated sink with hot and cold pressurized water, generous storage and a standard VacuFlush head . The galley is complete with stove, sink with pressurized water, refrigerator, microwave and Corian countertop. The mid-cabin comfortably accommodates children or adults in the large berth. All this in a 25-foot trailerable cruiser that offers the highest level of standard equipment - equipment you would pay for as options on similar cruisers.
- Sleeps 4 Convertible Dinette Head Compartment Air Conditioning Heat
- Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Oven Electric Cook Top Corian Counter
- At the Helm
- Depthsounder Speedometer Trim Tabs Compass GPS Plotter VHF Stereo / CD
- Top Sides
- Anchor - 1 Windlass Search Light Full Bimini Full Enclosure Dockside Water Cockpit Wet Bar Transom Door Fender Racks Swim Platform Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Courtesy Lights Cockpit Carpeting Removable Cockpit Table Fender Racks Fenders
- Fire Extinguishers Battery Charger CO Detectors Shore power Cable TV Connection Bilge pumps
- Additional Features
- Television DVD Satellite-Ready Radio Cockpit Speakers Vacu-Flush Head Water Heater Inflatable Tender
- Volvo GXi DP 5.0L 280hp Engine Hours: 150+/- Stern Drive w/ Duo Prop Hour Meter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929. Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters , from as far away as Japan, find that just-right yacht. Just as every yacht is different, so is every buyer. We pride ourselves on helping to make the search, purchase, and delivery process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience . Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned yacht, or wanting to list your yacht for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional yacht sales and brokering services. WE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND BY INCLUDING SEA-CARE PROTECTION WITH ALL YACHTS! For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!