- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Seasonal maintenance completed. Ready to go! Complete fresh wax and detail, fresh bottom paint! Fighting chair completely refinished.
Sold new in 2009
Kala Girl is a high end tournament machine with stylish lines and top end construction. She also features a huge cockpit for its class and beautiful woodwork in its 2 stateroom and 2 head layout. Powered with dependable CAT power.
- Deckhouse Salon
- LCD TV Sharp Aquos TV with JVC RX D31 home theater system Padded carpeting Premium vinyl headliner Cherry cabinetry and joinery Silhouette blinds with Cherry valence trim and indirect lighting Tinted safety glass windows Salon door powder coated aluminum Telephone outlet L-shaped lounge with rod storage beneath Dinette with storage beneath seats 120 volt outlets Custom AC/DC distribution panels with hinged access to wiring 24 volt lighting
- Deckhouse Galley
- Cherry storage cabinets Corian solid surface countertops with integrated solid surface sink Two-burner ceramic cooktop Microwave oven Under counter SubZero refrigerator/freezer drawers Teak flooring Coffee maker
- Master Stateroom
- Sharp LCD TV with JVC DVD Carpeting Premium vinyl headliner and wall covering Island queen berth with positive locking, shock assisted hatch and storage beneath Memory foam mattress with comforter, pillows and pillow shams Hanging locker with cedar lining and light Storage drawers Bomar overhead hatch with screen 120 volt outlets 24 volt lighting Private ensuite head Custom Fitted Sheets- Upgraded Towel/Pillow Package- Upgraded
- Master Stateroom Head
- Solid surface counter top with ceramic sink Cherry cabinetry with storage Full length mirror mounted to head door Spacious shower with a molded seat and a bi-fold door Amtico flooring Towel bar Sealand fresh water marine toilet system with integral macerator Vent fan 24 volt lighting 120 volt outlet
- Guest Stateroom
- Carpeting Storage Cabinet Premium vinyl headliner and wall covering Twin berths with headboard filler to convert to queen berth Cedar lined hanging locker with light Under berth storage Mattresses with comforters, pillows and pillow shams 24 volt lighting 120 volt outlet
- Guest Head
- Solid surface counter top with ceramic sink Cherry wood cabinetry with storage doors Circular shower with acrylic sliding door and automatic sump pump Amtico wood flooring Towel bar Tecma marine toilet system with integral macerator Vent fan 24 volt lighting 120 volt outlet
- Bottom paint 11/13 Vinylester resin barrier coat Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin and biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides Molded fiberglass stringer system Composite bulkheads, encapsulated in fiberglass Anti-fouling bottom coating including epoxy primer, sealer, and ablative top coat Bronze thru-hull fittings below the waterline Stainless steel thru-hull fittings above the waterline Transom boarding steps
- Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin with bi-axial fabric reinforcement Aluminum bow rail Eight 12in. stainless steel cleats Anchor locker with overboard drain White rub rail with stainless steel insert Maxwell Liberty Series windlass with remote control
- Fighting chair with a rocket launcher-Refinished 2/14- Upgrade 130 square ft of usable cockpit area 36 gallon baitwell with removable baffle and light Bait prep center includes sink, two tackle storage centers, and an insulated ice box Two removable 5-foot cockpit fish boxes with macerator overboard drains and removable floor hatches Fuel tank fitting access hatches Gunwale hawse pipes Raw water wash down system Fresh water wash down system Dockside water inlet Courtesy lighting Transom door with gate and heavy duty latch Storage under steps to cabin entry Walk-in engine room access Cable and telephone shore connections Glendinning automatic retractable shore power cord system- Upgrade (4) Clearing Rod Holders on tower legs- Upgrade Electric Reel Outlets- Upgrade Front load washer/dryer Full cockpit sunshade cover- Upgrade
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- 24-volt enclosed lights 24-volt bilge blowers Twin CAT diesel, fresh water-cooled engines, ZF Marine gears with trolling valves, seawater basket strainers and exhaust silencers Onan diesel generator, fresh water-cooled generator with seawater basket strainer, remote start, water lift muffler and sound enclosure, digital monitoring with remote start Fire extinguishing system with audible and visual Pressurized fresh water system with 20-gallon stainless steel electric water heater Six automatic electric Rule bilge pumps Aluminum fuel tanks - ceramic coated Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pumpout Fuel filter water separator for generator Duplex fuel filters for each main engine Fuel priming pumps Emergency bilge suction valves on both engine pickups Bonding system with transom zinc plate Bronze struts Stainless steel rudders Aquamet 22 prop shaft 5-blade CNC machined propellers Dripless shaft seals Recessed hydraulic bennett trim tabs Y Valve Macerator Pumpout- Upgrade Algae-X Fuel System Cleaner- Upgrade Oil exchange System, Engines and Genset- Upgrade
- Bridge Deck and Helm Console
- Full detail and wax 2/14 Bench seats with cushions and storage Lockable rod storage locker forward Lockable rod storage under portside bench seat Tournament lever control station with lit tip switch panel ZF electronic controls Digital engine monitoring system with audible warning system Compass with light Edson stainless steel, helm wheel with comfort grip and control knobs Power assisted hydraulic steering Teak ladder back, helm and companion seats Sony, Single CD, AM/FM Stereo with four speakers- Upgraded US9 electric reels - Upgraded FB Hard Top (4) Sided Enclosure Double spreader outriggers Center Rigger- Upgraded
- Icom VHF M504 Furuno nav-net 3D Dual Furuno screens Furuno radar Furuno sounder Furuno GPS Clarion stereo with sirius capability Furuno auto pilot
- Three 24-volt banks of heavy-duty 12 volt marine batteries stored secured in a custom fiberglass box 12V equalizer 24 volt automatic battery charger, 95 amp Battery paralleling system with console switch 24 volt light fixtures 120 volt outlets Battery control panel with fusing and isolation switches 12/24 volt DC distribution panel with circuit breakers 120/240 volt AC distribution panel with circuit breakers AC switching panel with voltage and load meters Ground fault protection on AC receptacles Navigation lights Two 16,000 BTU Cruisair air conditioning units with reverse cycle heating Galvanic isolator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Tim Jones at 251-979-4980.