- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- New Interior & Exterior Carpeting
- New Exterior Step Runners
- New Snap-On Interior Carpet Runners
Introduced in 1997, the Carver 350 Mariner is aimed at buyers who have a desire for abundant interior space and a flare for European styling and lines. The Mariner is noted for her expansive single-level interior as well as her roomy flybridge with its lounge seating for several guests. Instead of conventional sidedecks, wide walkways sweep up from the deck to the bridge with integrated molded steps, a design that makes it very easy to get around the boat. The foredeck is fitted with a bench seat which easily converts to a sunpad. Below, the Mariner’s full-beam salon, accessed through a double-sliding door or directly from the bridge via a hatch and ladder, is remarkable for its size and comfort. With plenty of headroom throughout, a sofa and convertible dinette will seat eight, and the full galley offers all the comforts of home. The master stateroom has an angled double berth and private access to the head, which is fitted with a separate shower stall. The entire cockpit sole opens, allowing total access to the engines and generator. While the Mariner is not an exceptionally fast boat, the twin 320hp V-Drive MerCruiser engines will cruise at a comfortable 15 to 18 knot range with a top end speed of almost 30 knots.
This boat has been lovingly cared for and it clearly shows!
She's is a must see!
- Total Power: 2/300 Cruising Speed: 20k Max Speed: 26k
- Fuel: 246 Fresh Water: 75 Holding: 20
- Sleeps 6 Drop-down Dinette Sofabed Large,open salon Forward Stateroom Head w/Separate shower Stall
- Full-sized Refrigerator Freezer Microwave oven Abundant Storage Electric Stove
- Compass Depthfinder GPS Plotter VHF Radio
- 6.5kw Kohler Generator Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Halon System Battery Charger CO Detector Hour Meter Stereo TV Trim Tabs Windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!