- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Been There... Done That
SHE'S READY TO DO IT AGAIN!!
JUST REDUCED BY $9,000 - BEST VALUED 350 in the COUNTRY!!
Having completed a circumnavigation with the previous owner, Dulcinea has been more recently cruised through the Bahamas and up the Atlantic coast for the past year. Her March 2014 price reduction makes "Dulcinea" the "go to" IP350 on the market today. Her Owner wants "Dulcinea" to be the next IP350 sold!
- Beginning forward is a spacious double cabin with a Pullman-style berth to starboard, dressing seat, shelves, drawers and hanging locker storage. The head and shower compartment is next aft to starboard and is accessed from the forward cabin or from the salon. Opposite the head compartment is another hanging locker followed by a bench settee with storage outboard and below, shelves above. At the aft end of the settee is the aft facing navigation station. Opposite and to starboard is an L-shaped settee, which pulls out to make a double berth, also with storage outboard and below, shelves above, and there is a double leaf dinette table that folds up against the main bulkhead, keeping the salon open and spacious when not in use. Further aft is a very generous U-shaped galley. Opposite the galley is the aft cabin with double berth, hanging locker and drawer storage. A warm, spacious and very comfortable interior with accommodations for as many as seven, the storage is very abundant, daylight and ventilation excellent. (11) Opening s/s portlights (5) Opening deck hatches (4) Hella Turbo fans Teak bulkheads, doors & trim Teak & holly sole in salon, forward and aft cabin Salon cabin sole stripped, revarnished (6/12) Chart table stripped, revarnished (7/12) Courtesy/night lights w/switch near companionway Molded FRP slip resistant cabin sole in galley & nav. station Chart storage drawer under starboard settee Manual marine head (with /Y-valve, holding tank and hoses currently under replacement) New heavy gauge aluminum holding tank (2013) New Y-valve and head hosd (2013)
- The U-shaped galley is to starboard at the base of the companionway and forward and inboard is the double sink, outboard is a deep dry storage locker, a 2-burner stove outboard and aft is the double top-loading refrigeration/freezer compartment. Above and outboard of the stove is additional storage as well as above the refrig & freezer lockers. Hillerange 2-burner LPG stove w/oven Zintex LPG detector/sniffer Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigeration system 12 cu/ft refrigeration locker Hot & cold pressure water Built-in teak dish rack & cutlery drawers Numerous drawers & lockers Formica counter tops, teak fiddles Roll out trash bin
- 12Vdc & 115Vac systems, breaker panel & meters (1) 30 Amp 115Vac shore power service (1) 30 Amp shore power cord (3) AGM house batteries, 90 amp/hr ea. (1) AGM dedicated engine start battery, 90 amp/hr Numerous 115Vac outlets (1) 12V DC outlet Raritan 40 amp battery charger (2) Rotary battery selector switches 6 Gallon water heater, 115Vac and heater exchanger Shower sump pump, electric w/switch Ice box drain pump, electric w/switch (2)Electric bilge pumps w/float switches Articulating solar panel (fore and aft) w/regulator / mounted above dinghy davits Numerous 12Vdc lighting throughout, courtesy lights and LED lamps on interior cabin lights Inland & International LED navigation lights Masthead anchor LED light
- Yanmar 38 hp FWC diesel engine - 6670 hrs. Bronze 3-blade Maxprop, 18" dia., Serviced and re-set to factory specks Stainless steel 1-1/4" prop shaft Electric fuel pump for fuel system bleeding Racor fuel/water separator Single lever throttle/shift control Manual bilge pump in cockpit Portable 7000 BTU air free standing A/C unit. Portable electric heater
- COCKPIT ELECTRONICS: Autohelm ST50 knotmeter Autohelm ST50 depthsounder Garmin wind transducer Garmin 4208 Chart Plotter Raymarine ST6000 linear autopilot Raymarine ST6002 Control Head (8/12) Raymarine SPX10 Autopilot CPU (8/12) Autohelm ST4000 autopilot Raymarine Ray 45 VHF radio Raymarine 24 mi. radome mounted on Edson radar mast ELECTRONICS BELOW: Garmin 152 GPS, interfaced Uniden President VHF radio Autohelm ST50 Tridata Horizon hand held VHF radio Garmin Etrex hand held GPS ACR 406 EPIRB
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter rigged with a keel stepped Sparcraft single spreader mast. Standing rigging is 1x19 s/s wire rope, dacron braided running rigging, replaced as necessary. Sparcraft in-mast mainsail furling system Roller furling mainsail, 7.5oz. Bainbridge Dacron Ocean 755, (2007) Halyard stopper on mast (2013) New spare main halyard (2013) Harken genoa furling system, 130% r/f genoa (rebuilt 6/11) Harken staysail furling system, Doyle staysail new in 2013 Hoyt self vanging staysail boom (2) Harken 40CST primary winches (2) Harken 32CST cabin top winches (4) Spinlock sheet stoppers, 2 each side Harken 16 2-sp halyard winch on mast Boom preventer Color coded running rigging Aluminum mast steps to masthead
- Hull & Deck
- Hull is single piece 100% high modulus hand laid construction with internal ballast. The deck is also 100% high modulus hand laid construction with exclusive Polycore coring material. Polycore is a non-compressing core material. The hull has an internal flange at the gunwale for the through bolted and adhesive sealed hull-to-deck marriage, then covered with a solid teak caprail with s/s striker rail. Deck hardware is attached either by way of thru bolting or drilled and tapped into aluminum backing plates in the laminate. Non skid is molded in diamond pattern. The bottom was painted in December 2012. Simpson Lawrence Horizon 900 electric anchor windlass, dual direction Windlass foot switches forward, toggle switch in cockpit #20 Rochna (44#), 5/16"x165' chain, 9/16"x45' 3-strand line Welded double bow, stern rails, stern rail seats Double lifelines, s/s stanchions (new lifelines 2/12) Port, starboard, stern boarding gates Molded swim platform, folding swim ladder Cabin top s/s grab rails Bow, stern, springline cleats Wheel steering w/Whitlock Premier XL rack & pinion steering system Ritchie pedestal mounted compass Pedestal guard, wheel brake Large port side cockpit locker Cockpit ice box (4) Folding padeyes in cockpit for safety harness attachment Bimini, dodger Close cell cockpit cushions(new 2011) Fresh water cockpit shower Folding fiberglass cockpit table, teak drink caddy Outboard engine bracket (3)ABC fire extinguishers Stainless Ocean Davits (new 2012) 9'-6" Achilles Inflatable Dinghy / 2.5 Honda Outboard (new 2013) Winslow life raft (needs certification)
- Brokers Comments
- "Dulcinea" is a boat that has been cruised but not abused. She was an important part of her only two owners lives and has been justly maintained while being a "cruising home". She offers great value and an excellent platform from which to prepare for her next cruising adventure!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.