Launched in 2010, she has been thoroughly well maintained and her condition is apparent when boarding the vessel. Powered by twin MTU 1,950 horse power diesel engines, she delivers the performance that Sunseeker yachts are known for and when cruising with the sun roof open it is hard not to smile.
- General Description
- Launched in 2010, she has been thoroughly well maintained and her condition is apparent when boarding the vessel. Powered by twin MTU 1,950 horse power diesel engines, she delivers the performance that Sunseeker yachts are known for and when cruising with the sun roof open it is hard not to smile. The 74’ Sunseeker Predator 74 was designed to enhance the already successful 74’ Sunseeker Predator.Following on that success, the Predator 74 takes a leap forward with bigger interior volume belying length through a new hull form, and extends this additional space to offer a sport bridge on some models. However, “FUN” decided to forfeit the sport bridge for a larger sun roof over the saloon which keeps this yacht performing like the classic express Sunseeker Predators that we have all grown to love.This 74’ Sunseeker Predator can comfortably accommodate up to 6 adult guests in her three cabins, all with en suite heads, two have double berths and the other has two twin berths.Worry free, comes complete with full engine warranties through 2015. The upgrade to American Walnut throughout the interior gives the yacht a comfortable atmosphere.On the exterior, all aspects are found that make Sunseeker Predators so terrific.A few features include a large sun pad aft, electronic Bimini that extends over the aft deck, a large opening sunroof over the main saloon, with even MORE sun pads forward, and much more.
- The cabin layout aboard consists of a full beam master stateroom fitted with full ensuite facilities. There is also a twin cabin to starboard and VIP stateroom forward, both with ensuite facilities. The crew area is located aft with 2 berths and ensuite head.
- Full warranties on engines through 2015 Upgraded 1950hp MTU engines Low engine hours Atlas shore power Custom Walnut interiorExterior perfectSlept on twiceSAT TVSAT PhoneWatermaker Night vision FLIR TV cameras Passerelle Weather Fax Bow and Stern Thrusters Full Electronics and entertainment center Hydraulic swim platform Aft Awing
- Dining lounging areaScatter cushions Locker beneath seating Removable ottoman seat Drinks locker Air conditioning Flat screen TV w/ DVD/CD surround system Power operated sunroof Halogen overhead lighting 24v Low level lighting 24v Tow double AC sockets Hand held fire extinguisher Walnut flooring Stainless steel triple opening doors to cockpit Electric walnut Venetian blinds
- Master Stateroom
- • Double berth • Drawer stowage • Reading lights • Bedside drawers • Walk in hanging wardrobe • Large side windows portholes w/ openings • Air conditioning • Fitted carpet • Flat screen TV/ DVD player • Settee • Vanity w/ chair • Ensuite head w/ heated towel rails
- Guest Forward Stateroom
- • Double berth w/ storage beneath • Reading lights • Overhead bedside cupboards • Hanging wardrobe w/ mirrored door • Shelved cupboard • Halogen overhead lights 24v • 2 opening portholes w/ mosquito screens • Deck hatch w/ mosquito screen • Air conditioning • Fitted carpet • Flat screen TV/DVD player • Ensuite head w/ heated towel rails
- Guest Stateroom -Twin
- • 2 single berths • Under berth storage • 2 reading lights • Full hanging wardrobe • Opening porthole w/ mosquito screens • Air conditioning • Flatscreen TV/ DVD player • Fitted carpet • Ensuite head
- • Twin co-pilot seat & single electric helm seat • Chart area • Console w/ walnut fascia • Carbon fiber effect console panels • Hydraulic power steering • Chrome steering wheel • Full analogue engine instrumentation • Radar plotter w/ open scanner • 12" color radar chartplotter including GPM400 processor module and wired keyboard w/ Raystar 125 GPS Diff receiver and 4 kw 48" HD digital open scanner • Raymarine G-Series G120 12" additional color display w/ GPM400 processor model • FLIR Thermal Infrared Military spec camera, Gyro stabilized • MTU 2x Smarline 6.5" displays for the console • Electronic engine controls • Raymarine Autopilot system ST8002 • Electronic speedlog • Depth sounder • Rudder indicator • Water tank gauge • Fuel tank gauge • VHF radio w/ DSC • Trim tab controls • Compass • Horn • Windscreen wipers and washers • Glass holders • Fire extinguisher • Radio/CD • Main control panel (AC/DC) • Generator controls • Opening side door
- • Sink and drainer • Hot and cold water • Electric ceramic hob • Microwave oven • Vitrofrigo multi voltage 220v/24v refrigerator and drawer freezer DW360 Dt. Larder • Refrigerator w/ drawer refrigerator and drawer freezer • Electric freezer • Dishwasher • Rubbish bin • Bar w/ stools • Cupboard and drawer stowage • Fire extinguisher • Miele washing machine and dryer • Opening porthole w/ mosquito screens & blind
- Engine Room
- • Engine Warranteis throught June 2015 • Twin MTU 1950hp • Soundproofing throughout • Fuel tanks w/ electric sending unit • Separate fuel filters/water separators • Auto fire extinguishers • Engine room and forward bilge flood alarms • 2 auto bilge pumps • 2 auto flood pumps • 4 extractor fans 24v • Manual bilge pump • Watermaker • Extended fuel tank to 4200L • Hydraulic bow & stern thruster system upgrade Sleipner Side Power SP220 HYD • Victron inverter 3 kw to run the AV equipment
- Deck Equipment
- • Stainless steel fittings • Pulpit & cockpit rails • Curved safety glass windscreen • Delta Anchor w/ 60m chain • Electric winch and capstan w/ deck & cokpit controls • Bow sunbathing cushions • Navigation lights • Low level white LED side deck lights - 8 per side • Self draining cockpit • Teak decking in cockpit • Cockpit speakers • Wet-bar sink w/ hot & cold water, ice maker, ice chest, griddle • Table in cockpit w/ upholstered seating • Rear bench seat • Engine room access hatch • Custom covers for seating and sunpads • Stainless steel passerelle • Teak side decks • Electric canopy for aft cockpit in Oyster canvas
- Audio & Visual Eqiupment
- • Bose 321 series II CD/DVD Cinema surround sound system • Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD/CD surround system • DVD Bose 321 in Master
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agents Frank Grzeszczak / Cell 954.494.7096 / firstname.lastname@example.org Frank Grzeszczak, Jr. / Cell 954.830.4867 / email@example.com