- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HERE SHE IS!!!!!!!! SHE IS A GORGEOUS 3 STATEROOM, 3 BATH, AFT DECK MOTOR YACHT WITH TWIN 675 HP VOLVO DIESELS. SHE IS EQUIPPED WITH ALL OF THE ELECTRONICS YOU COULD EVER WANT, INCLUDING NEW GARMIN 5212 WITH RADAR (NEW 2012) AND SONAR(NEW 2013). THE FLY BRIDGE HAS A FULL HARDTOP ENCLOSURE WITH A HUGE RETRACTABLE MOON ROOF, 58,000 BTU REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING AND HEAT, FOR YEAR ROUND FUN. SHE HAS AN ENCLOSED 23 KW GEN SET, WASHER AND DRYER, 6 FACTORY AC UNITS, EXTRA LIGHTING IN HER BILGE, WATER MAKER, BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS, SATELLITE TV, AND MUCH MUCH MORE. SHE HAS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING YOU COULD ORDER ON A YACHT, PLUS MANY ADDED OPTIONS SUCH AS A CUSTOM COCKPIT AWNING, A SOLID BAHAMA BAY FIBERGLASS DINGHY, AN ELECTRIC START 8 HP YAMAHA 4 STOKE OB, AND A NAUTICAL STRUCTURES ELECTRIC DINGHY LIFT SYSTEM AND CUSTOM DAVITS. TAKE A LOOK AT THE FULL SPECIFICATIONS TO SEE WHAT THIS BEAUTIFUL CARVER 564 HAS TO OFFER!!!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LUXURY MOTOR YACHT, YOU WOULD MAKE A HUGE MISTAKE BUYING A NEWER ONE OVER THIS ONE. COME AND LOOK AT HER, YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED AND YOU WILL TAKE HER HOME.
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- Boarding this vessel aft on the over sized swim platform, you walk through the cockpit and up stairs to the large aft deck with all new furniture. Up another set of steps to the right is the flybridge and helm area, going inside from the aft deck is a huge salon. Aft of the salon is the master stateroom. Forward in the salon is a formal dining table with gourmet galley to starboard. Forward of the salon is an island queen guest stateroom with private head and a twin berth stateroom with private head.
- Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven Refrigerator Freezer B&D under counter Coffee maker Broan Trash compactor GE Nautilus Dishwasher Sharpe Carousel Microwave/convection oven ( New 2012 ) Double sinks Cherry face Storage cabinets 6 Storage drawers 8 Mirrored surface on bottom of overhead cabinet Curtains decor matched Lights 2 halogen, overhead recessed Lights, 2 halogen, over counter top lights recessed Rocker light switches Mini-blinds, decor matched Designer decor
- SALON-DINING AREA
- The Salon features: 58,000 BTU Super cool AC Large L-shaped sofa to port Cabin stairway, hinged to pivot into salon to provide access to engine room, supported by gas shocks Carpet, tufted cut pile, crush resistant, 100% nylon Countertops, sapele pommele inlay with cherry wood trim Curtains, decor matched Dry bar cabinet Entertainment group: 20" LCD TV, Harmon Karden component stereo AM/FM receiver 5 disc DVD changer VHS Player (2) speakers each in salon, master stateroom and VIP stateroom. Sofa is Flexsteel, with storage beneath FLexsteel Sleeper sofa starboard side Recessed Lounge, Flexsteel, with double incliners Entrance door, translucent acrylic, curved, sliding, handle lock, with interior screen Fresh air system, passive, with controllable overhead vents Hardware highlights, brass/chrome Lights, 5 halogen, overhead, recessed Lights, 8 halogen, over windows Master stateroom stairway with stainless steel handrail Mini-blinds, decor matched Rocker light switches The Dining Area features: Carpet, tufted cut pile, crush resistant, 100% nylon Counter tops are sapele pommele inlay with cherry wood trim Curtains, decor matched Solid wood Dining table with 4 solid wood Charis Hardware highlights brass/chrome Lights, 4, halogen, overhead in circular cherry wood soffit with mirrored bottom, recessed Mini-blinds, decor matched Mirrored forward bulkhead Storage cabinets, 2 Table, cherry wood top and base, free standing
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Berth, queen, inner spring mattress, offset island Berth end tables, 2, sapele pommele inlay with cherry wood trim Carpet, tufted cut pole, crush resistant, 100% nylon Cockpit door, tinted glass in aluminum frame, sliding, locking latch, inside deadbolt with flush mounted handle, sliding interior screen Curtains, decor matched Designer decor Entrance door, 2 panel, solid cherry wood frame, with sapele pommele panels exterior, cherry wood panels interior, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Stereo speakers, 2 Storage cabinets, 6 Storage drawers, 9 Telephone connector 110V outlets, 3 GFCI protected Hanging lockers, 4, cedar lined, automatic light Hardware highlights, brass/chrome 2 halogen, reading Lights Lights, 3 halogen, over berth head, recessed Lights, 7 halogen, overhead, recessed Mirrored ceiling over berth and head 2 Port lights with screens MASTER HEAD Large separate enclosed shower Large separate enclosed head area Vacuflush toilet VANITY AREA Large sink with cabinet storage under 110V outlets, 2 GFCI protected Lights, 2 halogen, overhead, recessed 2 Medicine cabinets with 3 shelves each Large mirror above vanity Mirrored ceiling Rocker light switches Soap dish, solid glass, wall mounted
- VIP STATEROOM
- VIP STATEROOM Queen Island Berth Carpet, tufted cut pile, crush resistant, 100% nylon Entrance door is solid cherry wood frame with sapele pommele panels, exterior, cherry wood panels interior, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware 15" LCD TV DVD Player 2 cedar lined Hanging lockers with automatic light 2 overhead halogen lights for reading 6 recessed halogen overhead Lights 110V outlets, 2, GFCI protected Designer décor Curtains, decor matched Overhead hatch, translucent, lockable, inside screen 3 Port lights with screens Rocker light switches 2 Stereo speakers with volume control 2 Storage drawers, Telephone connector VIP HEAD 2 panel cherry wood entrance door, secures closed, integral doorstop, stainless steel hardware Enclosed Shower Stall with Integral Bench seat Vacuum flush Toilet Linen locker, 3 shelves with cherry wood restraining bolster on each, hanging bar Medicine cabinet, mirrored door, 3 shelves Mirrored ceiling over vanity Nonskid sole Skylight Soap dish, solid glass, wall mounted Vacuum flush Toilet Vanity, solid surface top and backsplash with large sink, with shelves beneath Portlight with privacy glass and screen 110V outlet, GFCI protected
- GUEST/PORT STATEROOM
- Twin side by side berths Storage drawers Hanging Locker Port lite Full sized washer & Dryer GUESST HEAD Handheld shower Vacuflush toilet Mirrored vanity
- FLYBRIDGE AND ELECTRONICS
- Garmin 5212 (new 2012) and sonar (new 2013) Garmin reverse view camera (new 2012) Raytheon R80 Radar Raytheon ST60 Tri-data Raytheon 220 VHF/Hailer Raytheon ST60 depth sounder Raytheon RP850 auto pilot Bow thruster Stern thruster Electronic Engine controls KVH Trackvision Stereo system Full instrumentation Engine Synchronizer Remote ITT spotlight Windlass Control 5" Ritchie Compass Trim Tabs 3 Helm seats, adjustable, swivel high quality marine grade upholstery 12V Adapter Tilt steering wheel Special bilge pumps indicator panel Grab rails, 2, stainless steel, on either end of helm Stereo speakers The flybridge features: L-shaped settee Seating to port (3) Storage Lockers 2 recessed courtesy Lights Beverage holders 48,000 BTU Air/Heat conditioning Upholstery with faux burled walnut accents DC distribution panel, bridge 12V systems
- AFT DECK
- Fully Enclosed with glass Lounge accommodates 5 adults Air conditioned and heated Wet bar Aft Deck Furniture (new 2012) Cockpit carpet 110 volt outlets Grab rail, stainless steel, above storage locker Hardtop over entire aft deck 4 recessed courtesy Lights 5 recessed overhead halogen Lights Self draining walk surface Stereo speakers 2, pre-wired Storage locker, double doors, 2 shelves Transom door, clear acrylic in aluminum frame, secures open and closed Self draining walk surface Stereo speakers 2, pre-wired Storage locker, double doors, 2 shelves Transom door is clear acrylic in aluminum frame, secures open and closed 2 Wing doors clear acrylic in aluminum frame, secures open and closed. Provide access to the side decks
- FORE DECK
- Plow anchor to windlass with chain Electric Windlass Freshwater wash down Over-the-stem anchor roller Bow locker, in deck, self draining, for anchor chain locker access (2) 12" stainless steel Cleats, bolted through aluminum backing plate Sunpads Forward shore power connection
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral generator and bilge blower controls; AC and DC voltmeters, AC ammeter 23 KW diesel generator in sound shield (2957 hours) Vanner 3600 Kw Inverter (5) 12 Volt deep cycle Batteries (2) Battery Chargers-electronic AC-DC converters External connectors for CATV, telephone Ground fault circuit interrupt (GFCI) protection for all 110 Volt outlets (2) 50 amp (FWD) Shore power connectors (2) 50 amp (AFT) Shore power connectors on Glendenning Cablemaster retrival system Wiring system is tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color coded and labeled
- ENGINE ROOM
- Twin D-12 675 HP Volvo engines Kohler 23 kW Gen set w/sound shield (2957 hours) Watermaker Seaward Hotwater Tank Oil change system Access ladder Diamond plate aluminum Catwalk Bilges coated with white, low VOC gel coat Insulation, acoustical and thermal, vinyl vapor barrier Bulkheads laminated to hull sides and stringers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com