- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
ISLAND TIME is an Affordable, Spacious, & Comfortable 41 ft. Cruising /Liveaboard Boat with all the Amenities!!
Owners' change of priorities brings ISLAND TIME to the market loaded with cruising gear and many extra additions such as NEW GENOA, Autopilot, Twin Reverse Cycle A/C/Heat Systems, ONAN 7.5 KW Gen Set, Full Enclosure w/ Screens & Isinglass, 9’ Hypalon Dinghy, Recent Upholstery Re-cover, and many more additions and optional gear. (See Full Specs)
She has shallow draft great for ICW and Bahamas cruising or just gunk holing in your favorite anchorages. Her ketch rig makes for easy sail handling and many sail combinations for changes in wind & sea conditions. Massive, 14 ft beam provides for plenty of living space below which is further augmented by her full cockpit enclosure for all weather entertaining/sailing while topsides. Her 2 cabin/2 head layout provides for privacy for both guests and owners while still allowing a spacious salon and galley area for entertaining and dining below.
- With a massive beam of almost 14 feet, the Morgan 41 provides tons of room below for living and storage. Starting from forward, the enclosed guest stateroom has twin berths w/ NEW (2010) cushion covers and curtains. An ensuite head has shower and NEW (2009) JABSCO marine head w/ holding tank and "Y" valve for overboard discharge. The forward cabin also contains many drawers for storage, a hanging locker, access to the anchor well forward, and an overhead hatch and port lights for ample light and ventilation. Moving aft through a passageway which contains another storage locker outboard and a separate entrance to the forward head, one enters the very large and open salon. The salon features two opposing settees with NEW (2012) cushions and ample storage both underneath and outboard. A stowable dining table secures to the forward bulkhead when not in use, and can be lowered to convert the starboard settee into a double berth. With the table stored, the salon opens up to provide plenty of room for entertaining guests either ashore or afloat. At the aft end of the salon lies the secure galley which contains twin deep stainless steel sinks, electric stove w/ oven, and a top-loading refrigerator compartment. The galley allows for easy communication and food passage to both salon and cockpit guests. Across from the galley are the companionway steps to the cockpit and a passageway to port which leads aft to the master cabin. Outboard to port is a large nav station/work area with abundant storage. There is another storage cabinet on the inboard passageway bulkhead next to the main breaker panel. Just before entering the aft cabin, there is a large hanging locker outboard and the double-door engine room access on the opposite inboard bulkhead. Farthest aft is the master stateroom which features an athwartship double berth with storage underneath, large hanging locker, mirrored cabinet with dressing counter, cockpit access ladder, and ensuite head with shower.
- Two Large Stainless Steel Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water w/ Mixing Valve ALDER BARBOUR Cold Machine Refrigeration in Top-Loading Insulated Box Gimbaled 3-burner SEWARD Princess Electric Stove w/ Oven Seven (7) Storage Lockers/Drawers Built-in Plate & Cup Storage Rack Teak Paper Towel Holder
- ( NEW 2007) RAYMARINE Speed AND Depth Instruments ( NEW 2013) RAYMARINE ST60 Wind iNSTRUMENT/ SIMRAD Below-Deck Autopilot STANDARD HORIZON VHF w/ Remote Mic in Cockpit JVC Stereo w/ 10 CD Changer and Four(4) Inside Speakers (2 BOSE) and Two(2) External Speakers Binnacle Mount Compass
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Smooth Running Re-Built (2004) PERKINS 4-154 64HP Four Cylinder Diesel Engine w/ RACOR Fuel Filter/Water Separator, (NEW 2010) Raw Water Pump, and NEW (2006) WALKER Air Separator on air intake. (New 2007) Moly-Steel 1 1/4" Drive Shaft and Cutlass Bearing Installed. Three blade fixed propeller is protected in rudder housing. Boat was extensively re-wired with marine grade, tinned copper wire as new equipment was installed over the past 2-3 years. (NEW 2007) Fresh Water System Pump with all new PVC piping. There is also a NEW Anchor Wash Down System which needs to be installed. 7.5 KW ONAN Generator Two(2) ( New 2007) MERMAID Reverse Cycle 120VAC Air Conditioning/Heat Systems (16.5K BTU front and 9.5K BTU Rear) 120VAC Shore Power System w/ Breaker Panel, Selector Switch, Ammeter, and Voltmeter (NEW 2012) 120VAC 12 gal. Hot Water Heater w/ Engine Heat Exchanger All ( New 2007) PVC Piping for Fresh Water System Two(2) 120VAC Shore Power Outlets Three(3) MARINCO 30A Shore Power Cables MARINCO 50A Adapter Cable Miscellaneous Shore Power Adapters & Cables 12VDC Ship's Power System, Breaker Panel, Voltmeter, and Ammeter Two (2) (N EW 2010) 40Amp 3-Stage Battery Chargers (Spare Still in Box) Four (4) ( NEW 2012) 6V Deep Cycle Golf Cart Batteries in House Bank ( NEW 2 008) Dedicated Starting Battery HYNAUTIC Hydraulic Steering w/ Spare Helm Drive Spare Alternator
- Sails & Rigging, and Canvas
- HYDE Streamstay Genoa Furler, (NEW 2010 ) NEW(6/10 ) OMAR Roller Furling 150% Genoa w/ Black SUNBRELLA Cover on Leech and Foot NORTH Full Batten Mainsail (Good Condition) NORTH Mizzen Sail (Good Condition) Lazy Jacks on Mainsail (NEW 2012 ) Black SUNBRELLA Bimini Top w/ ( NEW 2009) Stratoglass Curtains and (NEW 2010) Sail Window. Black SUNBRELLA Sail Covers ( NEW 2010) Mast Boot Cover
- Anchor Tackle
- Manual Anchor Windlass Anchor Washdown System (Uninstalled) Anchor Roller at Stemhead Fitting 45 lb. CQR Anchor w/ 120 ft. of chain and 200 ft. Nylon Rode 44 lb. Secondary Claw Anchor w/ 30 ft. chain and 150 ft. of Rode Spare DANFORTH Anchor w/ Rode
- 9' Hypalon Dinghy (NEW 2013) DINGHY DAVITS (NEW 2009) MAGMA BBQ Grill on Pushpit LIFESLING Man Overboard Rescue System Fenders and Docking Lines Miscellaneous Spare Parts (NEW 2013) Easy Poxy Deck Paint Boat was hauled, bottom sanded and bottom painted in FEB 2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com