- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 280-hp w/Duo-Prop
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER EQUIPMENT; SELLER WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS FOR THIS 1999 LARSON 330 CABRIO -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Volvo 5.7-litre 280-hp Fuel Injected Gas Engine's with Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kohler 5.0kw Generator (76-hours), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Radar, GPS w/Chartplotter, Auto-Pilot), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Starboard Engine Rebuilt in 2013 w/20-Hours. Port Engine Original w/947-Hours. Note Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini/Camper-Top Requires Replacement. Galley Refrigerator In-Operable.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Economy-class weekender boasts spacious interior, stepped-hull performance at budget-friendly price. Traditional mid-cabin floor-plan sleeps six with angled double berth forward, large mid-cabin berth, convertible dinette. Full-feature galley offers plenty of storage, counter space; roomy head was wall-mounted shower. Cockpit includes wet bar, flip-up helm seat, removable rear seating. Note walk-through windshield.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain (Note Storage Under Berth) Forward Hanging Locker to Port Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (Inoperable) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Radar GPS w/Chartplotter Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Kohler 5.0kw Generator (76-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top. Enclosure Requires Replacement Engine Sync (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection STARBOARD MOTOR REBUILT 2013 W/20-HOURS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.