- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 250-hp w/Bravo II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2001 CHAPARRAL IS ONE OF ONLY A FEW AVAILABLE IN THE GREAT LAKES REGION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.7-litre 250-hp Gas Engine with Bravo II Sterndrive and only 400 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Enclosed Porcelain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top w/Screens, Full Bow to Stern Storage Cover), Windlass Anchor, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Additional features ... Painted bottom, (2) built-in rod holders, owners manuals. Sterndrive rebuilt in 2011.
- Cabin w/U-Shaped Forward Lounge w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink; Note Porcelain Head Option Cherry Wood Cabinetry Accents
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Uniden VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Table Transom Door Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-in Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top w/Screens, Full Bow to Stern Storage Cover) OWNERS MANUALS 2001 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer Bravo II Sterndrive (Rebuilt in 2011) ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.