- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
~ ~ ~ ~ D R A S T I C P R I C E R E D U C T I O N ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Since 1954 every Carver Yacht was crafted with the confidence that comes from many years of quality boat-building expertise. They raised both structural standards and customer expectations through their cutting-edge technology and with generations of handcrafted skills that put their manufacturing in a class by itself. Every step of construction is performed in-house with the perfect blend of artisanship and technology. All so they can closely manage a quality build, one boat at a time. Constructing the finest luxury cruising vessels in the world, one beautiful yacht at a time.
Carver is one of the most fully integrated builders in the world. This in-house handcraftsmanship gives Carver Yachts the greatest control over each yacht-building detail for optimum craftsmanship and quality assurance.
- Three Stateroom Lay-Out!
- Fresh Water Cooled Twin 480 HP Volvo Diesels
- Only 200 Hours!!!
- Full Raymarine Electronics
- Bridge Hardtop w/Enclosure
- Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
- Satellite TV & Phone
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Excellent Condition
THIS IS A FRESH WATER YACHT!
She has been professionally and meticulously maintained
and shows definnite pride of ownership
THE OWNER HAS CHALLENGED US TO MAKE THIS YACHT THE NEXT ONE SOLD
BRING YOUR OFFERS!!!!
- Total Power: 2/480 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 554 Fresh Water: 150
- Sleeps 8 Three Staterooms Two Heads Pullout Sofabed Separate Shower Stalls
- Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Oven Sink Stove Coffeemaker
- Depthfinder Chartplotter Radar GPS VHF Radio
- 15.5kw Kohler Generator Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Halon System Bow & Stern Thrusters Battery Charger Central Vacuum CO Detectors Satellite Television SAT Phone Hour Meters Overboard Discharge Water Heater Oil Change System Remote Spotlight Glenndenning Cablemaster Stereo Synchronizer Trim Tabs
- Windlass Dockside Water Transom Shower
- Wet Bar Icemaker Life Jackets
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. WE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND BY INCLUDING SEA-CARE PROTECTION WITH YOUR NEW YACHT! For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!