- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Chaparral’s 350 Signature stands out from the crowd of mid-size family cruisers thanks to her better-than-average finish and a very innovative helm arrangement. Chaparral has always built good boats and the 350 is certainly no exception. Constructed on a beamy (almost 12-feet!) modified-V hull, the cherry wood interior of this Signature is one of the most luxurious to be found in a boat her size. In a departure from the norm, a pocket door separates the forward berth from the salon –a privacy feature not normally found in the mid-sized express cruisers. The galley is also well designed with plenty of counter space, and aft cabin is very spacious with a dinette and privacy door. The 350’s elevated helm platform, with its U-shaped settee and doublewide helm seat, is unique, and offers plenty of visibility from the helm position. Additional features include walk-through windshield, a transom storage locker, excellent engine access, foredeck sun pad, and a cockpit wet bar. This 350’s twin 340hp MerCruiser I/O’s will cruise in the low 20’s and top out at about 35 knots. This 350 has been barely used, showing less than 300 hours, is well kept and offers everything you would expect froma luxury express cruiser and much more...this beauty is loaded with an interior that looks brand new and she’s ready for immediate enjoyment!
- Twin 340 HP Mercruisers
- Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
- Camper Canvas
- Loads of Options!!!
- Excellent Condition!!!
- Just Reduced!!!
PRICE REDUCTION!!! READY FOR IMMEDIATE ENJOYMENT!
- Additional Information
- Quality construction, luxurious accommodations, and solid performance make this midsize express a tough act to follow. Highlights include spacious cabin with cherry cabinetry and large aft cabin area, ergonomic helm layout with tiered gauges, cockpit galley, transom storage trunk and generous fuel capacity. Pocket door offers privacy for forward stateroom. Electric hatch provides easy access to engines. Additional Features Include: Bow Thruster Electric Salon Table Central Vac System Hydraulic Engine Hatch Fordeck Sunpads Sirius Radio Capable
- Sleeps 6 Electric Drop-down Dinette Mid Cabin Stateroom Forward Berth
- Refrigerator Freezer Sink Stove Microwave Oven
- Depthfinder Hailer Compass Chartplotter Radar VHF Radio GPS
- Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Halon System Battery Charger CO Detectors Hour Meter Fume Detector Kohler Generator Vacu-flush Head Water Heater Remote Spotlight Stereo w/6 Disc CD 3 Flat Screen TVs w/DVD (3) Trim Tabs
- Camper Canvas Windlass Sunpads Transom Shower Radar Arch Deck Washdown
- Wet Bar Electric Salon Table Central Vacuum Hydraulic Hatch Lift Sirius Satellite Radio
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. WE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND BY INCLUDING SEA-CARE PROTECTION WITH YOUR NEW YACHT! For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!