Since 1954 every Carver Yacht was crafted with the confidence that comes from many years of quality boat-building expertise. They raised both structural standards and customer expectations through their cutting-edge technology and with generations of handcrafted skills that put their manufacturing in a class by itself. Every step of construction is performed in-house with the perfect blend of artisanship and technology. All so they can closely manage a quality build, one boat at a time. Constructing the finest luxury cruising vessels in the world, one beautiful yacht at a time.
Carver is one of the most fully integrated builders in the world. This in-house handcraftsmanship gives Carver Yachts the greatest control over each yacht-building detail for optimum craftsmanship and quality assurance.
- Twin 450 HP Cummins Diesel
- Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
- 13kw Kohler Generator
- Full Electronics Package
- Fresh Water Kept Since New
- The Carver 466 has many special features and little touches that set her apart from the pack. In the spacious salon the Flexsteel furniture is covered in UltraLeather, which means a spilled drink is a simple wipe-up. The entertainment center comes equipped with TV, VCR, and stereo with CD. The galley is well stocked with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, three-burner stove with oven, and a convection microwave. Up on the bridge there is comfortable seating and a spacious aft deck with a wet bar that will keep the traffic down and the conversations intact. .
- Beam: 15
- Total Power: 2/450
- Three Staterooms Sleeps 8 Two Heads Separate Showers
- Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Oven Elecric Stove
- Radar VHF Radio GPS Plotter Intercom Compass Depthfinder
- 13kw Kohler Generator Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Halon System Battery Charger CO Detectors Hour Meters Fume Detector Overboard Discharge Water Heater Oil Changer System Remote Spotlight Stereo TV w/VCR Trim Tabs
- Windlass Wet Bar Wing Doors Dockside Water
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.