With her spacious accommodations and extensive inventory of upscale amenities, the Carver 466 Motor Yacht took Carver's concept of cruising comfort to the next level when she was first introduced in 2001. There's an astonishing amount of living space in the 466; by elevating the side decks to eye level, Carver designers were able to give this yacht an enormous full-width salon whose dimensions rival your average 55-footer! Like all Carvers, the 466 rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a wide beam and moderate transom deadrise. Her two-and-a-half stateroom floorplan (a small mid-berth is under the salon settee) is arranged with the mid-level galley separated from the salon by a serving counter. The full-beam salon - trimmed and varnished cherry woodwork - is huge with seating for a small crowd and a dinette area forward. The fore and aft staterooms are fitted with queen berths and each head has a separate shower stall. Additional features include an aft-deck hardtop, wing doors, and a large flybridge with seating for eight. (© 2013 Powerboat Guide )
Since 1954 every Carver Yacht was crafted with the confidence that comes from many years of quality boat-building expertise. They raised both structural standards and customer expectations through their cutting-edge technology and with generations of handcrafted skills that put their manufacturing in a class by itself. Every step of construction is performed in-house with the perfect blend of artisanship and technology. All so they can closely manage a quality build, one boat at a time. Constructing the finest luxury cruising vessels in the world, one beautiful yacht at a time.
Carver is one of the most fully integrated builders in the world. This in-house hand craftsmanship gives Carver Yachts the greatest control over each yacht-building detail for optimum craftsmanship and quality assurance.
- Twin 450 HP Cummins Diesel (Cruise at 19-20 knots; top out in the lower 20's)
- Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
- 13kw Kohler Generator
- Full Electronics Package
- Fresh Water Kept Since New
The Carver 466 has many special features and little touches that set her apart from the pack. In the spacious salon the Flexsteel furniture is covered in UltraLeather, which means a spilled drink is a simple wipe-up. The entertainment center comes equipped with TV, VCR, and stereo with CD. The galley is well stocked with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, three-burner stove with oven, and a convection microwave. Up on the bridge there is comfortable seating and a spacious aft deck with a wet bar that will keep the traffic down and the conversations intact.
- Beam: 15
- Total Power: 2/450
- Three Staterooms Sleeps 8 Two Heads Separate Showers
- Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Oven Elecric Stove
- Radar VHF Radio GPS Plotter Intercom Compass Depthfinder
- 13kw Kohler Generator Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Halon System Battery Charger CO Detectors Hour Meters Fume Detector Overboard Discharge Water Heater Oil Changer System Remote Spotlight Stereo TV w/VCR Trim Tabs
- Windlass Wet Bar Wing Doors Dockside Water
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!