- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
* * * M A J O R P R I C E R E D U C T I O N * * *
Creative styling, a spacious interior, and quality construction made the 420 Aft Cabin a popular yacht in the Sea Ray fleet during her production years. Aft-cabin yachts often look more like condos than boats, but the sleek profile of the 420 speaks volumes about Sea Ray’s ability to incorporate European styling influences in an American-built yacht. Built on a fully cored hull with prop pockets and underwater exhausts, the 420 has more interior space than seems possible in a yacht her size. The three-stateroom floorplan is arranged with double beds in the fore and aft staterooms, while the second guest stateroom in this yacht has been configured as a laundry room—extends under the salon sole. The galley is down, which allows space in the salon for an L-shaped dinette. Topside, a fiberglass panel surrounds the aft deck, and molded steps descend to the wide swim platform. Additional features include a spacious flybridge, wide side decks, radar arch, transom storage compartment, and an aft deck wet bar. This yacht is fitted with 380hp MerCruiser engines with only 151 +/- hours! She beautiful, stunning, stylish…and ready to go! Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Twin 380 HP FWC Mercruisers
- Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
- Bow Thruster
- Full Electronics Package
- Only 117 Hours!!!
- Just Reduced!!!
- Total Power: 2/380 Cruising Speed: 17k Max Speed: 21k Hours: 151
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 120
- Sleeps 4 Two Staterooms w/Island Berths Two Heads Raised Dinette Laundry Room
- Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Oven
- Auto Pilot GPS VHF Radio Plotter Depthfinder Radar
- Generator Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Halon System Battery Charger CO Detectors (3) Hour Meter Remote Spotlight Synchronizer TVs (3) Stereo Trim Tabs Windlass
- Bow Thruster Washer Dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. WE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND BY INCLUDING SEA-CARE PROTECTION WITH YOUR NEW YACHT! For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!