- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Twin FWC Volvo 8.1 GXI 420 HP Engines
- Two Zone Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
- Bow thruster
- Camper Canvas
- Full Electronics Package w/Radar
- No trade Price!!!!
From the twin V-drive inboard power to the spacious cockpit to the cabin below deck, the 370 Sport Cruiser is big, yet graceful. Options include a powder-coated aluminum hardtop with overhead lighting, drop-down enclosure and climate control vents to the cockpit. Naturally, your home away from home has the comforts of home. The cabin entry opens to a roomy galley with full-size refrigerator, two-burner electric cooktop, cherry wood cabinetry, and matching solid wood dinette table. The master stateroom features a full-size berth, ample stowage, and a private entry to the head, which has a stand-up shower and spacious vanity. There are two 15-inch flat-screen TV’s with DVD players, and an 8-speaker CD stereo system with 150-channel Sirius Satellite Radio*. There are dual air conditioning units forward and aft, with the latter offering reverse heat. All in all, you’ll find that the 370 is the next best thing to home. CALL FOR DISCOUNT PRICING!!!
- Beam: 13 Displacement: 16800
- Total Power: 2/420 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 37
- Fuel: 266 Fresh Water: 57 Holding: 35
- Sleeps 6
- Refrigerator Freezer Sink Stove Microwave Oven
- Radar GPS VHF Radio Depthfinder
- 7.3kw Kohler Generator Remote Spotlight Sirius Satellite Radio Trim Tabs
- Camper Canvas Windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.