With over 350 built during her decade of production, the Bayliner 4588 Pilothouse (called the 4550 Pilothouse from 1984 to 1988) has long been recognized as one of the best big-boat buys in the industry. Her classic Pacific Northwest profile is timeless...and her affordable price point and comfortable accommodations make her an appealing boat in today's pre-owned market. Built on a low-deadrise, fully cored hull with a shallow 15-inch keel, the Bayliner's raised pilothouse floorplan includes two double staterooms as well as a third stateroom/office that opens into the master stateroom. The galley is forward in the salon, and both heads share a common tub/shower facility. On deck, a bridge overhang shelters the aft cockpit where a pair of hatches n the sole provide access to the engine room. Additional features include a well-arranged flybridge with a dinghy davit, port and starboard pilothouse deck doors, a transom door, and wide walkways all the way forward. The 220hp Hino diesels will cruise the Bayliner Pilothouse between 16 and 17 knots at an impressive 1 mpg - excellent economy indeed for a 45-foot yacht!
- Total Power: T/220 Cruising Speed: 13K Max Speed: 17K
- Fresh Water: 70-130 gal Fuel Tanks 250 gallons each Holding Tanks 50 Gallons
- Sleeps 6 Lower Station Head (2) Shower
- Freezer Microwave Refrigerator
- Compass (2) Electronics Arch Auto Pilot Depthfinder (2) Fish Finder Hailer Loran Radar Speed Indicator VHF Radio (2)
- Air Conditioning (3) Halon Fire System (2) Battery Charger Bilge Pump (4) CO Detector Engine HR Meter Search Light Sea Water Pump Shore Power TV w/ Hookup Trim Tabs Fuel Gauge Generator (10.5 kw) Holing Tank Overboard Disch Heater (4) Horn (2) Hot Water (2) Pressure Water Stereo (2) Stove
- Anchor (2) CQR- Danford Bimini Top Enclosure AFT Deck Enclosure Bow Pulpit Central VAC Cockpit Shower Swim Platform Deck Washdown Wet Bar Davits (Crane) Dinghy Dockside Water Fender/Racks Many Extra Fenders Flybridge Icemaker Screens Windlass Wing Doors Wipers (3)
- Outboard Motor 9.9 Extinguishers (9) Life Jackets
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. WE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND BY INCLUDING SEA-CARE PROTECTION WITH YOUR NEW YACHT! For more information or to arrange a showing Call Us today 800-320-6231 410-287-8121 Whether you are searching for your next yacht, your first yacht, have a yacht you wish to sell, put our 50-plus years experience, knowledge and expertise to work for you!