O W N E R S A Y S S E L L I T N O W !
Sea Ray got it right back in 1984 with the introduction of the 340 Sundancer, a roomy midcabin cruiser with sleeping space for three couples and a smooth riding deep-V hull. The Sundancer was considered a big boat in her day, and her blend of big-boat accommodations and sleek lines make her a fun family cruiser. Her floorplan offers a private aft cabin and a forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The spacious interior offers plenty of headroom and features a large U -shaped galley as well as a large, convertible dinette. As soon as you step on board, you’ll know it’s a Sea Ray by the large, beamy cockpit. In the huge cockpit, elevated helm and companion seats are to starboard, and a removable bench seat at the transom holds four adults. Access to the large foredeck is provided by a walk-thru windshield. The transom door makes for easy access to the swim platform with attached swim ladder. Removable hatches in the aft cockpit sole provide good access to the motors. Twin 350hp Crusader V-drive gas inboards will cruise the Sundancer in the low 20s and reach about 30 knots top.
This boat won't need much to get ready for enjoyment. She'd make a great first boat whether for family day cruising or anchoring out over-night. Her beamy cockpit and enormous interior make her a very comfortable boat for everyone aboard!
- Crusader Total Power: 350 HP
- In 1984 the 340 Sundancer introduced a roomy mid-cabin with sleeping space for three couples. Big boat accomodations with an affordable price. Sleeps six Galley Head Shower
- Refrigerator Microwave Ice Maker Stove Freezer
- GPS VHF Radio Radar Plotter Depthfinder Fish Finder Trim Tabs Synchronizer Electronics Arch
- Search Light Compass Co Detector Engine Hour Meter Fuel Gauge TV Hook-up Stereo Halon Fire System Generator Fume Detector Heater A/C Battery Charger Bilge Pump Shore Power
- Bimini Top with Enclosures Aft deck Bimini w/ Enclosures Screens Windlass Dockside Water Swim Platform Anchor
- Life Jackets Fire Extinguishers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. WE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND BY INCLUDING SEA-CARE PROTECTION WITH YOUR NEW YACHT! For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!