- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"THIRD TIME’S A CHARM"
SPACIOUS FRESH-WATER EXPRESS!
TWIN CRUSADER 454 EFI’S – 560 HOURS
GENERATOR – AIR CONDITIONING-UPDATES
"Third Time’s A Charm" is a spacious, plush express, featuring the advanced styling and high level of quality for which Cruisers Yachts became so well known for during the 1990's.
The roomy cockpit features comfortably contoured seating, plenty of storage and a wrap-around elevated helm. Cabin accommodations are indeed unique, with the most open floorplan ever found aboard an express of this size. A large, circular settee/dinette (converts to sleep two) sits fully forward and a large mid-stateroom with a full walk-around berth provides ideal overnighting for two.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- LEWMAR WINDLASS
- KOHLER GENSET
- RAYMARINE C90W PLOTTER-GPS
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- UPDATED BIMINI & CAMPER TOP
- HARDWOOD & TILE UPGRADES
- EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- Cruisers Yachts' introduction of the 3570 Esprit in 1995 ushered in the company's upgrades in design, innovation and quality. Several features, initially unique to the 3570 have become popular standards aboard new model introductions that followed in later years. TOPSIDES The 3570's exterior profile remains sleek, concealing the abundance of cockpit space, elevated helm and cabin headroom that you will find aboard. The cockpit area features a large L-shaped wrap-around aft seat, plus a staborad side storage console. A custom-made teak double-legged table can be set for serving at the aft lounge seat and stores away, clamped underneath the engine hatch, when not in use. Two steps up brings you to the elevated helm area, offering an outstanding view for the pilot. The plushly upholstered double helm seat is flanked to the port by a contoured lounge, with plenty of legroom in between the two seating areas. The helm console is ideally suited for a full array of flush-mounted electronics. Foredeck access is through the windshield opening, leading to a gently sloped deck (fully non-skid) a smartly-designed integrated bow pulpit with hide-away windlass and rope locker. This 3570 also features the optional extended swim platform and a walk-through transom door. A molded step is built into the starboard side of the cockpit to allow for easy boarding, as well. The cockpit and helm area are carpeted with an updated, durable indoor/outdoor berber and the entire area is sheltered by a newer goldenrod bimini enclosure plus a camper top with tinting and screens, with ample headroom throughout. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry is to the portside, with a semi-circular sliding hatch and sturdy door opening. As you descend to the salon, you will be struck by the extraordinary openness of the 3570's design. The galley, with fridge positioned immediately at the base of the cabin stairs for easy access, runs along the portside of the salon, offering plenty of cabinet and countertop area. A tile floor has been added at the galley. A flat screen TV is positioned high in the galley, on a swivel that allows for easy viewing from either the forward settee or the mid stateroom. The forward area of the salon, without a dividing bulkhead, features a large, circular settee. This comfortable seating area can serve as a dinette, with table in place, or an additional sleeping area with table and cushion inserts. Recently reupholstered. There's an abundance of storage, below the settee cushions, as well is in a deep locker located forward of the settee. Carpet beneath the dinette has been upgraded to hardwood, to match the dinette table as well as the cabin steps. Have a seat upfront, stretch out your legs and enjoy the spaciousness of the open salon area, as you look aft towards the uniquely designed mid-stateroom. This area features full 6'+ headroom, below the elevated helm, with a full walk-around berth (built at a normal bed height -- not a crawl-in!), hanging locker with full length mirror, two large dresser drawers and an accordion door for privacy. The 3570 also features a spacious head compartment complete with vanity, head and separate stall shower. The cabin features three large translucent circular hatches, spreading natural light throughout. A light headliner and light wallcoverings add to the bright feeling below. Memory-Foam Mattress, New Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat 3 Deck Hatch Screens w/ Screens & Privacy Shades Portlights w/ Privacy Drapes Carbon Monoxide Monitors Panasonic AM-FM-CD-MP3 w/ Wireless Remote & Clarion Speakers; Additional Arch & Helm Speakers LG Flat Screen TV DVD Player
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 Burner Electric Stove Dual Voltage Refrigerator/Freezer, Galley Dual Voltage Cockpit Fridge Tappan Microwave Oven Deep Circular Stainless Steel Sink Shore Pressure Water Inlet Pressure Water System Hot Water System Cabin Shower, Separate Stall Head Compartment Exhaust Vent Electric Flush Toilet Shore Water Inlet Transom Shower
- Electronics & Accessories
- Raymarine Ray 55 VHF President LTD 260 Digital Depthsounder Raymarine C 90W Plotter-GPS Plastimo Compass Engine Synchronizer Gauge Trim Tabs Tilt Wheel Red Chart Lighting at Helm
- Dual 30 AMP Shore Power w/ Cords Battery Charger New Batteries, 2013 Kohler 7.0 kW Genset
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- Swim Platform, Standard plus Optional Extended w/ Swim Ladder Bow Pulpit, Fiberglass/Integrated w/ Hide-Away Windlass & Rope Locker Lewmar Windlass Anchor w/ Chain & Rode 4 Fenders & Dual Fender Racks Dock Lines Cockpit Carpet, Updated Bimini Top w/ Enclosure, Updated, Tinted Isinglass Camper Top w/ Screens, Updated, Tinted Helm Console Cover Cockpit Cover Aluminum Radar Arch Cockpit Table w/ Lounge Pad Propane Stainless Steel Grill w/ Swim Platform Mount Seawater Strainers Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Comprehensive photo package available. Call Today: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.