(LOCATION: Portsmouth RI) The CS 36 was an instant success when introduced by Canadian Sailcraft and soon became their most popular model. Later designated the 36 Traditional to differentiate her from the 36 Merlin, she is a full-featured cruiser with large cockpit and roomy comfortable interior. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this CS is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with blue dodger, cushioned seating, under-seat storage, fold-away teak table with cup holder, and a pedestal helm with stainless steel wheel. Sails include full batten mainsail, three Genoas, and cruising spinnaker. Forward is the bow pulpit with 33# Bruce anchor with chain and rode. The stern is equipped with a stainless steel swim ladder.
The interior is what you've come to expect Canadian Sailcraft, great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a large wrap-around settee to starboard, center drop-leaf dining table, and port side settee. There is ample room to relax or entertain. Aft is a full galley with an U-shaped teak cabinets, solid surface counter with large stainless steel sink, top loading refrigerator / freezer, and three-burner range with oven. Across from the galley is the teak nav station with large chart table, electrical panel, and electronic.
There are sleeping accommodations for seven. The forward cabin has V-berth with filler cushion, dresser, rope locker, and hanging locker. The salon sleeps three with single berth settee and convertible double berth settee. A quarterberth aft of the nav station provides an additional single berth. The head compartment is forward to starboard with toilet, vanity, and shower.
The 36 CS is a good looking cruiser with classic design and flawless craftsmanship. The long list of features includes a Raymarine Below Deck Autopilot System with: Type 1 Linear Drive, X-10 Corepack, ST6000 Control Head, and S100 Wireless Remote. There is also a Garmin 182C GPS, a Garmin 76 Hand-held GPSmap, Signet Marine MK172 Depth Finder, Signet Marine SL267A Knotmeter, Signet Marine MK254 Wind Speed & Direction Display, Furuno Model 1610 Marine Radar, Standard VHF Radio, and an AM/FM/CD Player with AUX Input She is well equipped, carefully maintained and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful CS 36 Traditional.
- Forward Master Cabin with V-Berth, Filler Cushion, Under-Berth Storage, Dresser with Drawers, Hanging Locker, Rope Locker, and Overhead Hatch Enclosed Head with Fresh Water Toilet, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Roomy Salon with 6' 4" of Headroom Teak & Holly Sole, LED Overhead Lighting, and CCF Bulkhead Reading Lamps Port Side Single-Berth Settee Center Drop-Leaf Table Starboard Wraparound Settee Converts to Double Berth U-Shaped Galley with Teak Cabinets Nav Station with Chart Table Opposite the Galley Quarterberth Aft
- U-shaped Galley Upper & Lower Storage Solid Surface Counter Large Stainless Steel Sink Kenyon Three-Burner Range with Oven Top Loading Sea Frost Ice Box Refrigerator / Freezer Seafrost Digital Thermostat/Thermometer Pressurized H&C Freshwater
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Below Deck Autopilot System with: Type 1 Linear Drive X-10 Corepack ST6000 Control Head S100 Wireless Remote Garmin 182C GPS Garmin 76 Hand-held GPSmap Signet Marine MK172 Depth Finder Signet Marine SL267A Knotmeter Signet Marine MK254 Wind Speed & Direction Display Furuno Model 1610 Marine Radar Standard VHF Radio OGM LED Masthead Tricolor/Anchor/Strobe Light XM Antenna AM/FM/CD Player with AUX Input
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail and Stanchions 33# Bruce Anchor, 36' Chain, 250' Rode Four Fender and Four Dock Lines Spacious Cockpit with Cushioned Seating Helm Pedestal with Stainless Steel Wheel Edson Teak Fold-Down Cockpit Table Edson Teak Cup Holder Blue Dodger and Bimini with Connector Fairclough Boom Tent Winter Cover Two MOBRI Radar Reflectors MOB Marker Pole Horseshoe Buoy Lifesling Swim Ladder Swim Ladder Bottom Fared and Barrier Coated in 2005
- Sails & Rigging
- Full Batten Mainsail Tides Track and Slide System Dutchman System Single Line 1st Reef Ash Shroud Rollers Gybe Prevention System Aluminum / Carbon Mast Mounted Whisker Pole Genoa 110% Genoa 135% Genoa 150% Cruising Spinnaker with Chute Harken Roller Furling Navloc Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster New Standing Rigging New Lifelines Four Self-Tailing Lewmar Winches
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 33-hp Westerbeke Diesel Engine Engine Spares 2-Blade Maxiprop Shaft Shark Cutter PYI Dripless Shaft Holding Tank with Macerator Two Type 27 House Batteries Type 27 Starter Battery Xantrex 20-amp 3-Bank Battery Charger AutoMAC Alternator Control Panel Mastervolt Battery Monitor Air Breeze Wind Generator with Meter and Control Box Shorepower Connections Dual Voltage Electrical System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.