- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This like new Sunseeker Manhattan 63 is for sale by her original owner who had her custom built in 2011. After a brief Mediterranean cruise the boat was shipped to Florida. It is important to note this yacht was built to 60 HZ requirements and has a US specification.
She was highly optioned without regard to cost and has been captain maintained since new. The boat has a highly upgraded audio system both inside and out. Note the engines are under the original factory warranty until April 2014.
Overall length is 69'1".
Note: Not for sale to US clients while in US waters.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding the yacht is via the hydraulic platform from a floating dock or via the side decks from a fixed dock. Port and starboard steps lead up from the hydraulic swim platform to a spacious Aft Deck with a teak sole, built in seating, adjustable height table, stairs to the Flybridge and large glass doors to the Salon. The Salon has facing settees, ample storage, a popup TV and large side windows. Next forward to starboard is a Dining Area with an L shaped settee, glass table and three loose chairs. To port is the Galley which is able to be fully enclosed when desired. Forward and open to the Dining Salon is the complete Lower Station controls to starboard with steps to below to port. On the lower deck the VIP Cabin is forward with an en suite Head. Next aft to starboard is a Guest Head with dual entry doors followed by a Guest Cabin with twin lower berths Aft to port is a private Cabin with two over under berths. Next aft is the Master Cabin with a queen island size berth, two person settee and a private Head with a very large stall shower. The crew access is from the swim platform, has twin berths and a private wet head. Engine Room access is via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. The Flybridge is accessed via teak tread steps and is protected by a full Bimini top and has upholstered seating for up to 12 people plus a sun lounge.
- The Salon is entered via a large three glass panel stainless steel trimmed Trend sliding door. Immediately upon entry the most striking feature is the Wenge wood sole which contrasts nicely with the satin finish Black American walnut found throughout the boat. Immediately to port is a U shaped leather settee with storage under on the fore and aft cushions. A dual stainless steel pedestal and glass table lies in front of the settee. Large side cabin windows covered with walnut blinds are over the settee. Stitched leather panels form the divider wall to the Galley forward. Upon entering the Salon on the starboard side going forward is a built in walnut end table with storage below and stereo gear built into the cabinetry above. The Bose hard drive music/DVD storage system plays AM/FM/CD/DVD as well as iPod music. Also in this area is an XM stereo sat receiver, an Apple TV receiver and an Imogea hard drive music and music storage unit. The Bose Lifestyle 48 system has four zones and remotes, Salon, Flybridge, Aft Deck, Bow and Salon. Next forward is another three person settee upholstered in leather to match that across the Salon. Matching side windows and blinds are above the sofa. Behind the sofa is a popup 55” Samsung LED TV on a lift. Next forward is a built in walnut end table but with a slide out drawer for glass storage. Also in the Salon are 14 halogen mini spots, two small tray ceiling treatments, a five channel Bose speaker system with a hidden subwoofer, three Marine Air digital AC controllers, dimmer switches on most lights, a CC TV camera, a table lamp and full drapes across the sliding doors aft.
- Dining Salon
- One step up and next forward is the Dining Salon with a large L shaped settee facing forward. The leather upholstery matches that in the Salon. Under the settee is additional storage and a huge bank of custom stereo amps for the highly upgraded sound system. The dining table is glass, has twin highly polished stainless steel pedestals that mimic the coffee table in the Salon. Three leather dining chairs complete the Dining Area to seat six to eight people. Outboard are large windows, the lower of which have walnut blinds to match the Salon. Above is another tray ceiling detail and 12 halogen mini spots. The sole matches the Salon’s Wenge wood sole.
- To port is the yacht’s Galley that can be left open to the Dining Salon or completely enclosed via two sliding wood doors with obscured glass panels. The Galley is U shaped facing inward and contains the following equipment: Euro Kera glass top 3 burner cook top Sea rails for the cook top Built in Sharp Carousel grill/2 convection microwave oven Vitri Frigo stainless steel upright refrigerator w/(2) freezer drawers below Under mount Franke stainless steel sink Single stainless tap Bosch vented range hood w/work light over stove Electric opening side window. rolls down “Copper Canyon” Avonite countertop Spice rack built into bulkhead (7) Walnut cabinet doors (1) Walnut pull out glass rack (4) Walnut drawers (5) Overhead halogen mini spots Wenge wood sole to match Dining Area Obscure glass panel facing forward Three panel house side windows to offer excellent light & visibility Marine Air digital AC controls Sunseeker 10 place setting crockery pegged & stowed
- Lower Station
- Next forward to starboard is the full Lower Control Station, open to the Dining Salon aft and with excellent new 360 degree visibility. Equipment includes: Raymarine 12” G Series radar/plotter/depth monitor Raymarine remote keypad for G Series (2) MAN LCD color engine monitors Raymarine C Series 140 wide radar/plotter/depth Raymarine ST 60+ digital depth meter Raymarine ST 60+ digital speed indicator Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot control VDO analog tachometers w/digital alarm panel VDO rudder angle indicator Wema analog fuel gauge Wema analog water gauge Raymarine 240 VHF handset w/remote speaker 12” Leather & stainless steel helm wheel Key & start/stop switches for engines MAN electronic engine controls Side Power bow thruster controls Trim tab controls Seat Fire engine shutdown override panels Ritchie 4” magnetic compass Jabsco remote control searchlight controls (6) Bilge pump switches w/indicator lights Windlass controls (3) Wiper controls w/washers Windshield defogger Battery parallel switch Nav light switch Horn switch Sunseeker (6) light bilge pump status lights Sunseeker (6) light high water alarm status lights Chart flat at helm Handrail at helm Besenzoni electrically adjustable helm seat Electric starboard deck side access door Sea Fire emergency fire system pull cable Wood sole to match the Dining Area 3 Panel windshield Wenge wood sole
- Large and impressive is the port side curved Wenge wood steps leading below to the accommodations. Each of the seven wood steps has a step light. A bookshelf is outboard with a stitched leather bulkhead and obscured glass window into the Galley is aft. The main AC/DC panel to switch from shore to ship with digital volt/amp readouts and key equipment switches are on the first landing of the steps. A glass front seven shelf U Line wine cooler is below. A stainless and leather handrail is inboard. At the bottom step one can go forward in to the VIP Cabin, to starboard into the Guest/Day Head, down one step into the Starboard Guest Cabin or down two more steps to the Companionway leading to the Port Guest Cabin and the Master Cabin.
- VIP Cabin
- The VIP Cabin is all the way forward on the lower deck. The cabin is surprisingly large and has a queen size pedestal berth forward. Below the berth are two storage drawers facing aft. Two carpeted steps both port and starboard provide easy access. The headboard is upholstered and has two chrome gooseneck reading lamps on the walnut side panels. Overhead is a round deck hatch with a screen. Both port and starboard are four cabinet doors for storage. Just below is a large opening Trend stainless steel porthole behind wood mini blinds. Below is a wood shelf port and starboard to serve as nightstands. Aft to port is a two shelf storage locker, an Alpine 12 volt AM/FM/CD/DVD player and access to the cabin’s private Head. On the portside the shelf/nightstand is followed by a two door auto lit hanging locker and a 19” Samsung LCD TV mounted on the aft bulkhead. Also in this cabin is a carpeted sole, ten halogen mini spots, two stereo speakers and the cabin’s digital AC controls.
- VIP Head
- Aft to port is the private VIP Head with a black porcelain tile sole, a vanity with two storage cabinets below and a black Galaxy Granite countertop and white china vessel type sink above. Two mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above with an opening Trend stainless steel porthole and wood mini blinds between the sink and medicine cabinet. The stall shower has a clear glass bi fold door, a shelf, light, exhaust fan and a Hansgrohe handheld or wall mounted shower fixture with a full body spray option as desired. The toilet is a Tecma electric model.
- Guest Head
- Just aft of the VIP is the Day/Guest Head with two doors, one from the centerline Companionway and the other from the Starboard Side Cabin. This head services the two Guest Cabins and additionally serves as the Day Head. There is an black porcelain tile sole, a vanity with two storage cabinets below and a black Galaxy Granite countertop and white china vessel type sink above. Two mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above with an opening Trend stainless steel porthole and wood mini blinds between the sink and medicine cabinet. The stall shower has a clear glass bi fold door, a shelf, light, exhaust fan and a Hansgrohe handheld or wall mounted shower fixture with a full body spray option as desired. The toilet is a Tecma electric model.
- Starboard Guest Cabin
- Just aft of the Guest Head is the Starboard Guest Cabin. Entered from the front of the cabin there are two twin berths facing forward with drawers below. Between is a two drawer walnut nightstand with twin chrome gooseneck reading lights above. The headboard of each berth is upholstered. Outboard is an Alpine AM/FM/CD/DVD player and a shelf. Above the shelf are two opening Trend stainless steel portholes covered by wood mini blinds. At the foot of the outboard berth is a large walnut auto lit hanging locker with a dressing mirror on the outside of the door. Also in this cabin are four halogen mini spots on dimmers, digital Marine Air AC controls, two stereo speakers and a Samsung 19” LED TV mounted on the bulkhead. As needed a supplied set of in fill cushions and boards allows the twin berths to a double berth.
- Portside Guest Cabin
- Going aft is the Portside Upper/Lower Twin Cabin. The berths are on the outboard bulkhead. Each berth has a chrome goose head reading light. Above the upper berth is a Trend stainless steel opening porthole with full drapes. Adjacent to the lower berth is a walnut cabinet with two doors to also serve as a nightstand. Forward is a walnut auto lit hanging locker with a dressing mirror on the outside of the door. Also in this cabin is a carpeted sole, Marine Air digital AC controls, an Alpine AM/FM/CD/DVD player, two stereo speakers, four overhead halogen lights on a dimmer and a 19” Samsung LED TV.
- Master Cabin
- Surprisingly large is the midship Msater Cabin with a queen size pedestal berth located off the aft bulkhead. The headboard is upholstered with a mirrored panel and twin gooseneck chrome lights. An upholstered soffit above almost the same size of the berth has six halogen mini spots. There is one storage drawer below the berth and port and starboard. There are also built in nightstands. The starboard has two drawers, the portside one. Two port starting forward is a walnut cabinet with two drawers facing aft followed by an outboard cabinet with three, two shelf lockers and a countertop above. Next aft is access to the almost walk in closet with six additional drawers. Above the outboard cabinet is an almost five foot long glass panel deadlight in the hull side with an opening porthole vent all covered by walnut wood mini blinds. Following the trend of large deadlights into the Master Cabin this model Sunseeker is right up to date! To starboard there is a matching hull side deadlight above an upholstered two person leather settee. Flanked by twin built in walnut cabinets, the forward one with a table lamp and the aft one with a storage cabinet. Next aft is access to the large private Master Head. On the forward bulkhead is a walnut cabinet with two doors below and slim countertop above the cabin’s 22” Samsung LED TV is mounted to the wall above. Also in this cabin is a carpeted sole, 12 additional halogen mini spots on dimmer, two stereo speakers, a Clarion CMVI AM/FM/CD/DVD player, a USB connector for stored music, a hidden digital safe, LED rope lights behind the wood valances over the hull side deadlights and a Marine Air digital AC controller.
- Master Head
- The sole is black porcelain tiles. The vanity has two storage doors below and a black Galaxy Granite countertop above with a Deca vessel type sink and a single lever faucet. A walnut medicine cabinet with a mirror insert is a above the sink followed by a round Trend stainless steel opening porthole behind wood mini blinds. The toilet is a Tecma electric model. The huge stall shower has a clear glass bi fold door, a shelf, light, exhaust fan and a Hansgrohe handheld or wall mounted shower fixture with a full body spray option as desired. Also in the head are four halogen mini spots and a full size dressing mirror.
- Fiberglass nonskid decks Stainless steel bow rails w/life line 86 lb. Delta anchor w/190’ galvanized chain Lewmar Electric winch & capstan 24V Up & down footswitches for windlass Bow Quick Release wash down hookup Stem head anchor roller & anchor stop Self draining chain locker w/fender storage w/(2) deck access hatches Stainless steel rub rail w/rubber insert (24) Blue Led deck lights Dual spring line cleats port & starboard International Navigation lights (3) Stainless steel 24V Pantograph windshield wipers w/washers Curved three panel safety glass windshield Foredeck sun cushions w/safety rails & cover, foldup aft section for backrest Built in drink holders Round deck hatch into VIP Cabin (2) Built in dunnage boxes in trunk cabin Full walk around side decks Frameless flush mount house side windows w/stainless steel trim Dual trumpet electric/air horns Remote control searchlight Bow pennant staff Fusion stereo remote & plugin speakers (removable as needed) Textulene forward & side window covers
- Aft Deck / Cockpit
- Laid teak over fiberglass sole Teak newly caulked (100%) August 2013 Self draining Cockpit Molded 7 step stairs to Flybridge w/teak overlay Transom storage locker above transom window Hinged stainless steel safety gates at aft steps w/Sunseeker logo Three teak laid steps port & starboard to platform Built in Aft Deck seating facing forward w/removable cushions & cover Teak dining table foldout on telescopic base Deck hatch into Engine Room (8) 24 Volt overhead lights Lower level LED courtesy lights JL Audio (4) Overhead marine stereo speakers Freshwater shore side inlet connection 50 Amp dockside shore cable inlet Hot & cold swim platform shower portside Teak laid hydraulic swim platform w/tender chocks Foldaway stainless steel swim ladder Shore water inlet portside Quick Release wash down hookup portside Stainless steel porthole into Crew Cabin Very large aft facing windows into Crew Cabin 3 Side black Sunbrella enclosure for Cockpit
- Entered via a transom hatch is a surprisingly large twin berth Crew Cabin with twin berths off the portside bulkhead, black American walnut trim, dedicated 8000 BTU air conditioning system, Wacko refrigerator, 15” Samsung LED TV, Clarion CMVI AM/FM/CD/DVD, reading lights, storage cabinets and a private Head with a vanity, vessel sink, toilet and a curtain shower. Also in this cabin is a digital safe, a Miele washer/dryer and dimmers for the lights. The huge transom window makes the compact space seem much larger than it is.
- Flybridge Equipment
- Self draining fiberglass nonskid sole Wrap around Venturi windscreen Cream colored upholstered L shaped settee facing aft to port w/storage below, cover & oversize teak foldout table w/cover Cream colored upholstered L shaped settee facing forward to port w/storage below & cover Cream colored upholstered 3 Person sun lounge forward to port w/removable cushions Bar unit w/Raritan icemaker, sink & Kenyan & Wacco drink fridge grill to starboard side of Helm Stainless steel handrails around Aft Deck entry steps FRP radar arch aft w/radar & light mast (6) JL Stereo speakers (2) JL 10” subwoofer Low level LED blue courtesy lights (2) Fusion stereo speakers Polaris analog/digital TV antenna Extra large black Sunbrella Bimini top w/stainless steel frame wall Zodiac 8 person life raft in canister Throwable life ring & line ACR EPIRB Hinged carbon fiber access door to bridge stairs CC TV from mast facing aft
- Flybridge Helm Area
- Helm pod to starboard w/burl walnut inlay Tilt hydraulic wheel steering w/chrome & leather wheel 4” Ritchie magnetic compass Trim tab controls Sidepower bow thruster controls 12 Volt accessory outlet Helm cover Drink holders Double helm seat w/(2) storage cabinets below (2) VDO analog tachometers w/LCD alarm panels VDO rudder angle indicator Wema analog fuel gauge (2) MAN LCD digital engine monitors MAN electronic clutch & throttle controls 12” Raymarine G 120 plotter/GPS/radar/sounder w/separate control panel Raymarine C 140 wide plotter/GPS/radar/sounder Raymarine ST 6000 Smart Pilot Raymarine Ray 240 VHF handset w/remote speaker 6 Position bilge alarm panel Start/stop batteries for main engines 4 KW 48” HD Raymarine radar scanner upgrade Sea Fire fire system engine shutdown override panel Horn switch Windlass controls Nav light controls
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- Dual MAN fuel filter water separators Single fuel tank across forward beam of Engine Room w/electric sender unit Freshwater spigot in Engine Room w/hose coil Sound insulation throughout Engine Room Sea Fire automatic fire suppression system, (2) 1200 cu. ft. bottles (2) Automatic bilge pumps (1) Automatic flood pump High bilge water alarm 24V Extractor fans Manual bilge pump 4 Blade Nibral main propellers Dripless shaft logs Side Power 24 Volt bow thruster Stainless steel trim tabs 24 Volt pressure water system 30 Gal. water heater HRO Seafari SFM 450 1 reverse osmosis water maker, 450 gallons per day Underwater exhaust Hydraulic power pack for swim platform Five step stainless steel access ladder from Aft Deck Sure Cal 30 gallon hot water heater (4) DC Engine Room lights (3) Aqualuma white LED wide angle Series 6 LED lights CC TV camera in Engine Room ZF500-11VA transmission/v drives with a 2.2 reduction ratio Tropical spec air conditioning system including: (1) 6000 BTU compressor (2) 8000 BTU compressors (1) 10,000 BTU compressor (4) 16,000 BTU compressors
- Kohler 23 21.5 KW Generator in sound shield (upgraded, 3005 hrs.) AC 110V/220V 60 Cycle electrical system DC 12V/24V electrical system (6) Batteries for 24 volt engine starting (6) Batteries for 24 volt house circuit (2) Batteries for 12 volt generator starting Battery parallel system (4) Rotary battery switches in Engine Room Alternator split charging system Newmar battery charger for 24 volt system 95 amp Phase Three charger Newmar battery charger for 12 volt system 40 amp Phase Three charger (4) Electrical battery shutoff switches in Cockpit 24 Volt hand light & cable in Engine Room Full cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes Companionway switch panel w/shore/gen/off switches & 12V/24V/12V/220V digital volt/amp/HZ monitors incl. gen/start/stop switches Inverter system (2) Pro save galvanic isolators Tel/TV cord inlet at Cockpit (38) Breaker protected 24V DC circuits in Engine Room panel (4) Breaker protected 12V DC circuits in Engine Room panel (12) Breaker protected 110V DC circuits in Engine Room panel (14) Breaker protected 110V AC circuits at Pilothouse panel (15) Breaker protected 220V AC circuits at Pilothouse panel (13) Breaker protected 12V DC circuits at Pilothouse panel (50) Breaker protected 24V DC circuits at Pilothouse panel Exhaust gas separator on generator
- This like new Sunseeker Manhattan 63 is for sale by her original owner who had her custom built in 2011. After a brief Mediterranean cruise the boat was shipped to Florida. It is important to note this yacht was built to 60 HZ requirements and has a US specification. She was highly optioned without regard to cost and has been captain maintained since new. The boat has a highly upgraded audio system both inside and out. Note the engines are under the original factory warranty until April 2014. Overall length is 69'1". Note: Not for sale to US clients while in US waters.
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard MANHATTAN 63, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing. Tender is excluded.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email firstname.lastname@example.org.