- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY SHARP FRESH-WATER MOTORYACHT
T-7.4 MERCS WITH JUST 520 HOURS
Nicely equipped, clean & ready for your summer cruising ....
This motoryacht combined Cruiser's more contemporary styling with a very spacious aft cabin design, plus deluxe appointments for a very luxurious feel.
Ample cabin accommodations include two very private staterooms, each with comfortable queen berths including an island berth in the master aft stateroom. The master stateroom also includes a private head -- with tub/shower.
The main salon was designed to maximize space ... with a cathedral ceiling and minimal partitions. The galley and dinette are separated from the salon seating level by just one step ... creating a very open, bright, comfortable atmosphere. The aft deck is a nice extension of your living area -- fully sheltered and enclosed.
“Another Adventure” has received many updates, inside & out.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- WESTERBEKKE GENSET
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- AFT DECK HARDTOP W/ ENCLOSURE
- EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM
- ANRITSU RADAR
- NORTHSTAR GPS-PLOTTER
- ROBERTSON AUTOPILOT
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES The 3650 can be boarded port or starboard, with a very slight step changing levels to reach the aft deck. The aft deck is completely sheltered by a fiberglass hardtop, with fiberglass dodger and updated enclosure. A wet bar with icemaker add to your exterior luxuries. A molded staircase descends to the swim platform, for easy line handling or swimmers boarding from the custom extended swim platform. Another integrated staircase leads from the aft deck, just three short steps up to the impressive command bridge. The helm console and captain's seat are offset to starboard, flanked to port by a large C-shaped-lounge. The well-designed helm station offers easy reach to all controls and electronics, as well as excellent visibility fore and aft. The bridge is carpeted and a bimini and enclosure provide all-weather protection. This boater has added safety netting around the bridge rails and aft deck steps. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry is from the aft deck, via a sliding door. The plush salon features an L-shaped sofa to port and armchair to starboard. Privacy is provided by blinds (drapes & blinds updated in 2011) for salon windows and an exterior windshield cover. The dinette is forward and just one step down from the salon, to the starboard side, and will convert to sleep two. Opposite the dinette and one step down, is a fully-equipped galley, complete with hardwood floor, full-size refrigerator/freezer and abundant countertop & cabinet storage. The guest stateroom is fully forward, with a offset queen berth. Appointments include a locker, nightstand, overhead hatch w/ screen & privacy shade and side portholes w/ screens. The forward (day) head includes toilet, vanity & convenience shower. The luxurious master suite is aft and features the comforts expected aboard a motoryacht of this stature. The tapered, queen berth is offset to starboard. The suite features a large hanging locker, twin portholes w/ screens, recessed lighting, nightstand and an ensuite head complete with tub & shower, toilet & vanity. Cruisers' decor and appointments are plush and comfortable. Rich carpeting and upholstery, fine wood finishes, large window areas and attractive fixtures combine with an excellent floorplan to make the 3650 a superior design. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 - UNITS RCA TV-VHS CLARION AM-FM-CD W/ 6-DISC CHANGER CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORS BLINDS & DRAPES UPDATED 2011
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE FRIGIDAIRE MICROWAVE OVEN CIRCULAR STAINLESS STEEL GALLEY SINK NORCOLD DUAL VOLT REFRIGERATOR W/ FREEZER U-LINE ICEMAKER (AFT DECK) PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE WATER INLET VACU-FLUSH HEADS FORE & AFT W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK HOLDING TANK LEVEL MONITOR CONVENIENCE SHOWER, FORWARD HEAD SHOWER W/ TUB, AFT HEAD SWIMMERS' SHOWER, TRANSOM
- Electronics & Accessories
- SEA 156 VHF RADIO LOWRANCE DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER ANRITSU RADAR NORTHSTAR 951X GPS-PLOTTER ROBERTSON AP 300X AUTOPILOT PLASTIMO COMPASS XINTEX FUME DETECTOR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TRIM TABS TILT WHEEL
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS 60 AMP BATTERY CHARGER 4 BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES WESTERBEKE 7.0 kW GENSET, 327 HOURS
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER ANCHOR LOCKER & ANCHOR ROLLER LEWMAR WINDLASS ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE 6 FENDERS, DOCK LINES, RING BUOY FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, HALON FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM LIFE JACKETS, FLARE KIT BRIDGE & AFT DECK CARPET BIMINI TOP W/ ENCLOSURE, NEW 2011 AFT DECK HARDTOP W/ ENCLOSURE WITH SCREENS, NEW 2011 WINDSHIELD COVER & HELM CONSOLE COVER ENGINE ROOM LIGHTS BOTTOM SAND-BLASTED & BARRIER COATED, 2006
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Extensive photo pakcage available. Call Today: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.