- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre GL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) 1994 BAHA CRUISER 278 WEEKENDER; HARDTOP EXPRESS OFFERS GREAT PLATFORM FOR FISHING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Volvo Penta (Inboard) 7.4-litre GL 305-hp Gas Engine with only 400 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Impulse 4040 Multi-Function NAV System w/Depth/Fish-Sounder/GPS, Bow Thruster, Canvas Drop-Curtain w/Camper-Top, Raw-Water Washdown, (6) Built-In Rod-Holders, Factory Hardtop, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Hoist kept vessel. Includes owners manuals.
- Cabin w/Stand-up Head Room, Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Aft Cabin Storage Compartment Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Impulse 4040 NAV System w/Depth/Fish-Finder & GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Fiberglass Hardtop w/Rocket Launchers Raw Water Washdown In-Floor Fish-Box
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Bow Thruster Canvas Drop-Curtain & Rear Camper-Top w/Screens Windshield Wiper Halon Fire System OWNERS MANUALS HOIST KEPT ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.