- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER MOTIVATED TO SELL
"This Carver has been kept immaculately clean, but you'll have to see for yourself what words can't describe. It is love at first sight material. Good times guaranteed aboard this one of a kind beauty. Won't last long!"
Bottom done 2011
Oil change n service Dec. 2012
Owned since 2006
Dinghy n 35hp Johnson
Waterpumps n batteries new
Windlass rebuilt 2014
- 1 Master + 1 guest + 1 small bunk bed staterooms. Master has Malber Washer & Dryer units, stereo component and flat screen TV with DVD. Separate head and bathtub. Guest and bunk share another head.
- GE dishwasher, Sharp microwave oven, Sub Zero Fridge/Freezer/Ice Maker, Ceran Princess range.
- Surround stereo with Bose speakers, Dish Sat TV box (enabled though Track Vision KVH-R4 Satellite Antenna) that feeds all TVs (salon, staterooms, flybridge)
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Indicator, Volvo Penta Bow Thruster, Fire Boy Extinguisher System, Twin Disc Commander Gear Shifting, Raytheon Raychart 611 EST, Raytheon NAV 398 GPS Loran, Raytheon 220 VHF Radio, Raymarine RC 631 Plotter, Raytheon V850 Sounder. Engine room & Aft surveillance CCTV.
- Kohler Diesel Generator (1586 hrs)
- Nouvurania Center Console with Johnson 4 stroke
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.