- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Long Boat Key FL) The Silverton 33 Convertible is a mid-sized cruiser with big cruiser features. She has a flybridge with radar arch, open cockpit, roomy salon, and two private staterooms to insure comfort and convenience. With sleep sofa this sportfisherman can accommodate six.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, and full enclosure. The starboard helm is equipped with full gauges, controls, Garmin GPSmap, Ritchie compass, and VHF radio. Seating consists of helm seat, forward companion lounge, with guest seating aft. A stairway leads from the bridge below an open cockpit with ice maker, transom door, freshwater shower, and swim platform. Easy access to salon makes the cockpit perfect for casual seating or dining as well as the center point for fishing and water sports. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, searchlight, anchor roller, anchor, and windlass. A dinghy with 3.3-hp outboard motor is included for thin water access.
The salon is air conditioned, carpeted, and features large windows for lots of natural light. As you enter the salon you find a sleep sofa to starboard with port side dinette, with removable dining table, and entertainment center. Flat screen TV with SAT receiver and an AM/FM/CD sound system provide entertainment. The open galley is forward and features cherry cabinets, Corian counters with stainless steel sink, electric cook top, microwave oven, toaster oven, coffee maker, and refrigerator with freezer..
The forward stateroom features a queen berth, under-berth storage, mirrored dresser, flat screen TV, sound system, and hanging locker. The head compartment is to starboard with mirrored vanity and shower. The mid-cabin guest stateroom has double berth and hanging locker.
This Silverton 33 is powered by twin Crusader 275-hp engines with only 205 hours. A bow thruster aids in docking, there is a generator for offshore electrical power, and reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort. This attractive convertible is in excellent condition and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Silverton 33 Convertible.
- The two-Stateroom 33 Convertible features genuine cherry wood interiors throughout, a wet head, and a well-equipped main-level galley. Open Carpeted Salon with Large Windows for Natural Lighting Reverse Cycle Heating & Air Conditioning Sleeper Sofa to Starboard Port Side Entertainment Center L-shaped Dinette with Removable Pedestal Table Trackvision SAT TV, Flat Screen TV, and AM/FM/CD Sound High-Low Cherry Table Galley Forward Mid-Cabin Guest Stateroom with Double Berth and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Master Cabin Forward with with Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Mirrored Dresser, Hanging Locker, Big Screen TV, and AM/FM/CD Sound.
- Cherry Cabinets Corian Counters Stainless Steel Sink Electric Cooktop Under-Counter Refrigerator / Freezer Built-in Microwave Oven Toaster Oven Coffee Maker
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Windlass with Chain and Rode Remote Controlled Searchlight Walkaround Side Decks Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Open Cockpit Stairway to Bridge and Sliding Door to Salon Transom Door Freshwater Shower Swim Platform Bow Thruster Fresh Bio-Cop Bottom Paint
- Flybridge & Cockpit
- Spacious Flybridge with Bimini Top and Full Enclosure Starboard Helm Station Captain's Chair Port Side Companion Lounge Guest Seating Aft Stairway to Cockpit Open Cockpit with Ice Maker and BBQ Grill Sliding Door to Salon
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPSmap Depth Sounder VHF Radio Compass Two Flatscreen TVs AM/FM/CD Sound System Trackvision SAT TV
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 375 Crusader Engines with only 205 hours Oil Xchange System Bow Thruster Generator 50-amp Shore Power New Batteries Battery Charger Reverse Cycle HVAC Water Heater Dinghy with 3.3-hp Outboard
- Saleman's Notes
- All maintenance is done on a preventative basis No issues, she is ready to go OWNER WANTS HER SOLD! All reasonable offers will be considered.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.