- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
09/03/2014 , WINTER PREP AND STORAGE FOR WINTER OF 2014 PAID FOR!!
08/11/2014 SECOND REDUCTION WITHIN THIS SEASON.
SELLER WANTS THIS BOAT GONE !!!
06/18/2014 SELLER REDUCED PRICE TO $38,500.00
Summer dock included, located just behind marina swimming pool with a great view of the lake !!
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1986 CHRIS CRAFT 412 AMEROSPORT OFFERS A LARGE PALTFORM FOR CRUISING / ENTERTAINING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454- 350-hp Gas Engine's with 860 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
2014 Broker Ed. PowerBoat Guide
When the Chris Craft 412 Amerosport was introduced back in 1987 she was one of the bigger full-production express cruis- ers available on the market. Like most Chris Craft models of her era, she was built on a solid fiberglass hull with moderate beam and a shallow keel. Obviously dated by today’s Euro-glitz sportboat standards, her bolt-on swim platform and overdone hull graphics seriously detracted from her otherwise conservative appearance. Inside, the downscale furnishings and inexpensive decor of the 412 compared poorly with other boats of her type. Privacy curtains were used to separate the fore and aft sleeping areas from the sa- lon, and a roomy head compartment stands in contrast to a rather compact galley. Outside, the driver’s helm position is a bit low, and forward visibility—especially on hard acceleration—is not the best. The cockpit is arranged with facing U-shaped settees with a removable table and seating for eight to ten passengers. Standard 454-cid gas engines cruise the Chris Craft 412 Amerosport at a steady 17–18 knots and deliver a top speed of about 27 knots. Note that she was called the 400 Express Cruiser in 1990.
- Forward Stateroom w/Full-Size Berth Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Hanging Locker Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower U-Shaped Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table Settee In Slaon Across From DInette Screened Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3 Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord Generator (400-hours) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Door Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Bimini-Top Canvas Package Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.