- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 1985 WELLCRAFT 3200 ST. TROPEZ -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp V-Drive Gas Inboard Engine's with only 386 hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/On-board Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: This one will survey; New engine room stringers 2013! Recently polished & waxed, shows in above average condition ... Canvas (Full Camper-Top) is in excellent condition, cockpit upholstery in excellent condition, cabin carpet / upholstery in very good condition. This one is a must to consider!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Hugely popular inboard express from the late 1980s, early 1990s remains Wellcraft's best-selling express ever. Euro-style decor with mauve-colored fabrics, brushed aluminum accents different from traditional teak-trimmed interiors of her era. Several updates over the years -- the most significant modification came in 1988 with addition of integral swim platform. Single-level cockpit is well suited for fishing, entertaining. Over 1,700 were built.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Berth LCD-Television Settee to Port (Converts to Bunk Beds -- Sleeps 2) Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Toaster Oven Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Radar w/Dome Antenna GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Cockpit Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens NEW Engine Room Stringers July 2013 Marine Survey OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.