- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre HO 420-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OUTFITTED WITH ALL OF THE MOST DESIRABLE OPTIONS THIS 2001 REGAL 4160 COMMODORE OFFERS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre 420-hp Gas Inboard V-Drive's with 780 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Showers, Westerbeke Generator (490-Hours), Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Forward Deck Sun-Pad w/Cover, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Full Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed, RC530 Chartplotter, RL70C Radar, ST6001 Autopilot), KVH Satellite Television, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, NEW Full Canvas Enclosure w/Screens, Large Extended Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Excellent exterior shine quality, new canvas package w/screens & forward deck sun-pad cover, interior soft goods (upholstery, carpet, etc.), all in very good condition, nice electronics package. Note Satellite Television Upgrade w/KVHDome & (3) LCD-Television in Cabin.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Bold American sportyacht (called 4160 Commodore in 2000-01; 4260 Commodore in 2002-05) delivers compelling mix of modern styling, posh accommodations, spirited performance. Wide-open salon with leather seating, home-sized galley with hardwood floor, two private staterooms, two heads. Huge bridge-deck boasts circular lounge seating. Transom storage locker, power engine hatch are standard.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker to Port, Over Head Storage Compartment to Port/Starboard, Storage Under Berth, Full-Size Berth, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, LCD-Television to Port, En-Suite Head to Starboard Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower; Note Private Access via Forward Stateroom Settee to Port w/Large Dining / Cocktail Table, Storage Cabinets Overhead, Note Settee Converts to Berth LCD-Television in Salon Forward to Starboard Aft / Mid-Cabin Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Twin Berths, Settee to Port w/Vanity, Head (Vacuflush) w/Stall-Shower High-Gloss Cherry Cabinetry Throughout Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Hardwood Sole in Galley
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Trip-Log Raymarine RC530 Chartplotter Raymarine RL70C (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Rarmarine ST6001 Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, iPod/MP3-Connection (Upgraded Speakers in Cockpit) KVH Satellite Television
- (3) Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (490-Hours)
- Windlass Anchor w/Forward Deck Pedal Controls Remote Control Spotlight Forward Deck Sun-Pad w/Custom Cover Large Extended Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Port/Starboard Transom Doors Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (3) Forward Deck Hatches (Screen for Forward Hatch) Radar Arch Power Engine Hatch Light Transom Storage Locker
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Windshield Wiper Horn Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens (NEW) Dripless Shaft Log's
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.