- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre V6 190-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS THROUGHOUT THIS 1998 MONTEREY 276 CRUISER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 190-hp Gas Engine's with Counter-Rotating Sterndrives and only 290 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Cockpit Enclosure w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass & Screens, Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Cockpit Wet Bar, Custom Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Standard Horizon NAV System w/GPS/Chartplotter/VHF Marine Radio, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Custom dashboard (see photos), LED remote lighting underneath custom swim platform, new sound system w/iPod/MP3-connection, Corian cockpit table, pre-wired for inverter Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking overnighter (called Monterey 265 Cruiser in 1993 to 1994) packs a lot of space in a relatively small hull. Mid-cabin interior includes full galley, stand-up head with shower, wraparound dinette forward. Foldaway stern seat frees up cockpit space for swimming, diving. Additional features include walk-through windshield, foredeck sun pad, wet bar with sink, wood-grain dash.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) & Dining / Cocktail Table Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Hanging Storage Locker Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Alcohol) Microwave Oven
- Compass Standard Horizon Multi-Function NAV System w/VHF Marine Radio, GPS, Chartplotter Updated Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (4) Batteries; 2-Starter Batteries & 2-Deep Cell House Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Note; Wiring in place for the addition of an inverter to run off 2-Deep Cell House Batteries
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Forward Sun-Pad Transom Door Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (LED Lights Underneath) Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) Corian Cockpit Table Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Convertible-Top w/Forward & Side Isin-Glass, Screens) Horn Walk-Through Windshield (1) Windshield Wiper NEW Lower Unit on Port Sterndrive NEW Started on Port Engine NEW LED Lights on Radar Arch NEW Cockpit Vinyl Bolsters CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.