- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
* * * S H A R P B O A T - R E A D Y T O S P L A S H * * *
Built from 1996 through 2005, this popular Bayliner had the reputation of being one of the smaller flybridge cruisers of its time. With her wide beam, the 2858 is a comfortable cruiser in spite of its size. For a 28-footer, the accommodations are quite impressive. The layout includes a private midcabin berth below the raised salon settee, a V-berth forward, an enclosed head and shower aft, and a full galley in the salon. A lower helm is standard, and large cabin windows and excellent headroom add considerably to the sense of space. A single 7.4L 310hp MerCruiser with Multi-Port Fuel Injection with the Bravo III twin-prop outdrive will cruise at 22 knots with a top speed of about 32-33 knots. Boat was last surveyed in March 2012 and owner completed all recommended work. (Copy of survey is available for viewing). Vessel was completely detailed in May 2012. This seaon she received a new coat of wax and bottom paint. She’s ready to splash!
- Batteries and Charger - Replaced
- Engine Hatch Pistons - Replaced
- Overdrive—Repaired (New Mercathode System)
- Exhaust Manifold Risers - Replaced
- Electrical Tune-Up - Preformed
- Total Power: 200
- Sleeps 6 Head Lower Station Shower
- Freezer Microwave Refrigerator
- Compass Electronics Arch Depthfinder Speed Indicator VHF Radio GPS
- Air Conditioning Halon Fire System Battery Charger Bilge Pump Engine HR Meter Shore Power Stereo Stove TV w/ Hookup Fuel Gauge Holding Tank Overboard Disch Horn Hot Water Pressure Water Search Light Trim Tabs
- Anchor Bimini Top Bow Pulpit Dockside Water Fender/ Racks Flybridge Screens Swim Platform Windlass Wipers
- Life Jackets Extinguishers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!