- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Every once in a while you come upon a rare gem. "Lady J" is an example. She is now with only her third owner. She has been mostly shed kept here on the Chesapeake Bay, in brackish water. She has had the benefit of knowledgable, capable custodial care. She has enjoyed proper and ongoing maintenence and upgrades. If you are seeking a large, classic wooden yacht of the finest construction and pedigree, you absolutely must inspect "Lady J"
PRICE REDUCED AGAIN - 2 boat owner wants her gone. Come take a look.
- Beautiful custom full beam aft deck enclosure in varnished mahogany with wing doors and wicker furniture. Saloon below is open to galley and "U" shaped dinette. Forward area contains crew area with head and basin, and a guest stateroom with ensuite head with stall shower. Aft is one, very large master stateroom with a queen and single berths, desk area with abundant storage and an ensuite head with stall shower. The highly varnished mahogany throughout is dazzling. Vacu-Flush heads Flat Screen TV Air Conditioning with digital controls Stereo system 110 and 12 v lighting
- Galley is all new, with new refrigerator/freezer, new Princess range/oven, and new Hood above. Table and counters including sink are new Corian. New Microwave, toaster, and coffeemaker complete the galley. Refrigerator/Freezer New 3 Burner Princess Range/Oven Microwave New Solid Surface Counter tops
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 16
- Deck Hull and Mechanical
- 4 air conditioners with digital controls. Both heads are Vacu-flush with approx. 50 gallon holding tank. Full teak decks all the way around are in excellent condition. New front deck wash pump installed. (mounted in starboard front deck seat) New anchor windlass and foot switch. Bottom was refastened within the last 10 years Engines had "top end" overhaul in 2009.
- Garmin 7212 touch screen chart plotter with GPS antenna, Garmin 24" RADAR with overlay on chart plotter, Garmin depth sounder with new thru-hull, Garmin VHF radio, with DSC calling interconnected to system, Garmin 400 chartplotter and depth finder (used for backup), and Garmin Weather antenna which includes Sirius xm radio. 16' VHF radio antenna. Garmin Networked Radar Garmin GPS/Chart Plotter Depth Finder Compass Clarion radio and disc player with speakers in aft saloon and on front deck.
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 50
- Additional Information
- Hull was repainted in June 2013 by Mast and Mallet in Annapolis. Teak decks were also done, rail re-varnished, and bottom painted at this time.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central agent; Eric Horst may be reached on cell # 410-212-5264