- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- M20 Perama FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THE VOICE YOU'RE HEARING IS THE BAHAMAS CALLING...
and "AHYOKA" is THE PERFECT CATAMARAN TO ANSWER THE CALL!!
The Lagoon 37 TPI is expansive, responsive and seakindly. Preferred by liveaboards as a long distance cruiser with exceptional quality in her manufacture. She is easily sailed on all points. For a cruising cat of this size her performance, comfort and storage capabilities are hard to beat.
A few of her highlights:
- New standing rigging 2009
- HRO Watermaker
- A/C and Heat (2012)
- 406 EPIRB
- Wind Generator
- 500 watts of solar
- Honda 2000i Genset
- 3/4 Cockpit Enclosure
- Deck Sun & Rain Shades
- Arch/Davit System
- RIB Dinghy w. O.B.
- Dripless shaft seals
- Queen size berths
And the list goes on! Don't miss this opportunity to own an exceptional CAT at an exceptional price.
We look forward to introducing "Ahyoka" to you!
- From the spacious cockpit you enter into the salon through translucent doors. Salon has 6'3" headroom with large wrap around settee seating with two (removable) dinette tables. Galley down is located mid-ships in the port hull. Master stateroom port hull forward. Spacious Master head full aft port hull.Guest Stateroom forward in starboard hull. Mid-ships guest head and shower.Aft starboard hull is the potential 3rd stateroom now used as a Cruiser's garage. Smart layout as all staterooms are nicely separated for max privacy and comfort. Private Master Stateroom: Queen berth w/ 2012 6" foam mattress, storage cubbie at foot with adjacent hanging locker, shelf full over, cushioned dressing seat over water tank, side storage compartments, deck and hullside hatches, two Cafrano fans, cubbie locker with shelf hullside. Escape hatch under berth, screens for all openings including companionway entry. Master Head: Vanity and mirror with cabinetry below, deck hatch with screen, Jabsco fresh water electric flush toilet, shower, holding tank w/ electric pumpout, watermaker control panel, tank monitor. Salon: Spacious U-shaped seating around 2 tables, 360 visability, 2 screened overhead hatches, shelf surround, under seat storage, easily seats 8 for dinner or allows "spread out" room to enjoy an evening DVD. Guest Stateroom: Mirrors the master stateroom w/ queen berth, deck and escape hatch, Cafrano fan and loads of locker space including a cushioned dressing seat. Guest Head: Amidships with manual head, vanity with mirror, shower 3rd Stateroom "Garage": Walkway aft from guest head has a large hullside cabinet with shelf over, adjacent is a huge double door locker that serves as the boats "pantry" (first mates delight!) Privacy door-ed garage could serve as a 3rd stateroom but currently is used a s a storage facility and houses the 12v/110v freezer, Airline dive hookah, life jackets, tool storage etc.
- Frigoboat 12v w/ digital thermostat (New 2010) Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/ oven Insert for counter space extension Sunbeam microwave oven Double S/S sink 2012 faucet w/ spray Mirrored double cabinet over sink Inset galleyware storage Trash drawer 3 Under counter cabinets Storage shelf over stove (2) Drawers, (3) Cabinets Gasmaster propane solenoid control Engel 12v/110v freezer in "garage" Isotherm wine chiller in salon Water filtration system for shoreside water
- Raymarine 6002 autopilot (2010) Garmin chartplotter 545 w/ 2012 updates Garmin 192c chartplotter Furuno 1715 radar Interphase Color Twinscope forward looking sonar Yaesu FT 840 SSB w/ SGC 230 tuner Em-track B100 AIS (2012) w/ transponder AIS interfaced to Garmin 545 Wx Worx system available to install (pay for service) Raymarine tri data Horizon Matrix VHF w/ DSC (2012) Horizon Eclipse @ helm VHF RAM @ helm Horizon 751 Hand held (2012) ACR 406 EPIRB JVC stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers Dynex TV w/ DVD in salon TV bracket @ master berth Island Time wi-fi booster and Netgear wireless router for full boat hotspot Deck head set - "Marriage Saver"
- (2) Optima AGM engine start (2010), (6) Trojan T-105 golf cart house batteries (2010) Xantrex 40 amp automatic battery charger Xantrex LinkPRO battery monitor Xantrex PROwatt SW 2000 inverter with true sine wave output Honda 2000 2kw generator w/ pigtail (20 hrs.) Air-X 400 watt wind generator 500 watts of solar power w/ Tr-Star 45 MPPT controller = (2) 140 watt (2010), (1) 120 watt, (1) 100 watt Blue Sea AC meter Endless Breeze 12v box fan Two portable 12v fans (4) Cafrano interior fans (2) 30 amp 50' Marinco shore power cables
- Dometic 16,500 BTU AC system (2012) Insulated AC ducts Port & Starboard transmissions replaced 2010 - fresh oil changes 9/13 Racor fuel filters Smoke detectors P&S HRO Seafari 360 gpd watermaker w/ auto flush (2) Automatic, (2) manual bilge pumps Fresh water flush @ master head, salt flush @ guest New master head plumbing Master to holding tank and diaphram pump overboard, guest head is overboard only Majority of lighting LED Dripless shaft seals Water tank gauges @ each tank Fuel gauges at helm & tank (2) Blade fixed props
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 44# Spade w/ 300' 3/8 chain, 44# Bruce w/ 100' chain & 100' rode Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Bimini, Dodger & 3/4 cockpit enclosure Shades for bimini sides Sunbrella awning for foredeck & boom cover Arch /dinghy davit w/ 4 solar panels over All S/S hand rails Magma propane BBQ S/S lifelines (2) Breeze boosters (2012) Foredeck trampoline Cockpit shower Jerry cans for diesel, gas and water 10'3" Caribe dinghy Bombard 6-man offshore liferaft Yamaha 2 stroke15hp OB engine OB motor mount Motor lift Swim ladder port hull Airline dive hookah! Unobstructed starboard hull for ease of dive entry New 2012 mooring lines Fresh buff and wax 9/13 Fenders & lines (6) Life jackets - (2) offshore, (2) type II, (2) SOS type
- Sails & Rigging
- Full batten main w/ Doyle stack pack and Lazy Jacks Tide Strong track on main mast 108% genoa on ProFurl, spare genoa, spinnaker w/ sock Standing rigging replaced in 2009 (5) ST winches - ST44 primaries, ST40 manuevering, (2) ST30 @ mast Mainsheet traveler Deck stepped aluminum mast
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Ahyoka" has been well set up for extended cruising with her solar and wind generator easily keeping up with her primary power needs while anchored. You will find her truly "ready to go" and her only limitation is your imagination! Sellers are swallowing the anchor and moving on to new horizons, but not before a full indoctrination into the why's and why for's of Ahyoka with her new Owners. Prepare to be impressed!
- Additional info
- All manuals on board (4) New deck hatches (low profile - 2012) Insulated fixed port fillers for salon Textalene covers for salon windows Fresh zincs and bottom clean 9/2013 Down Island" working spares up to and including a spare transmission Extensive library of cruising guides and charts for all of the Caribbean & Bahamas
- Personal gear, galleyware, storage containers
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info