- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI; Closed Cooling
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1999 SILVERTON 360 EXPRESS IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 7.4-litre 320-hp MPI Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with 750-original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler Generator, Windlass Anchor, Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Under Water Lighting, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Extended Deck Swim Platform, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Weaver Dinghy Davits w/Stand-Off's & Outboard Motor Bracket, LCD-Television, Owners Manuals, Maintenance Records. Canvas New 2011 w/Dash Cover, Updated Soft Goods in Cabin (New Curtains, Bed-Spread, etc.)
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Bold inboard express (called Silverton 361 Express in 1995-96; 360 Express in 1997-2000) delivered comfort, performance at a low price. Roomy midcabin floorplan has double berths fore and aft, full galley, circular salon dinette. Walk-through windshield provides easy bow access. Solid fiberglass hull has prop-pockets to reduce draft, improve efficiency.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Hanging Storage Lockers, Drawer Storage. (New Soft-Goods, Linens, Spread, Curtains, etc.) Large U-Shaped Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Overhead Storage Compartments) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain LCD-Television Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 6.5kw Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip) JRC 1800 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter NEW Sound System w/CD-Player, iPod/MP3-Connection, XM-Satellite Radio (2-Stage Sound System; Cockpit/Cabin)
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Deck Sun-Pad w/Cover Windlass Anchor Forward Deck Fender Holders Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Walk-Through Windshield Transom Shower Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Extended Swim Deck Platform; Weaver Dinghy Davits, Stand-Off's, Outboard Motor Bracket
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Engine Sync (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Full Canvas Package (NEW 2011) w/Dash Cover & Forward Sun-Pad Cover LED Underwater Lighting OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Style, performance, and comfort are prerequisites for the Silverton 360 Express. The radar arch, stereo, and canvas are standard on the 360 Express. She also features an ergonomic helm, finely upholstered seating, and even a removable cockpit table which makes cruising and entertaining easy. Below, the furnishings are elegant and three separate cabins sleep six. Plenty of storage and headroom welcome comparison. Power is either gas or diesel, inboard or sterndrive - the choice is the owner's.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.