- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 FOUR STROKE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fort Myers Beach FL) The Grady-White 360 Express is a top-shelf express designed for offshore anglers who demand the best. The 360 features an enclosed and air conditioned helm, roomy and well-equipped cockpit, and an upscale interior with accommodations for overnight and weekend fishing trips or getaway cruises.
The 360 Express features a large open cockpit with room to maneuver with everything at hand. Cockpit bolsters, fold-away bench seat, refrigerated fish box with digital controls, freshwater sink and shower, raw water washdown, tackle & rigging station, rod holders, custom outriggers, and 48-gallon insulated livewell ensure success. The 360 features an enclosed helm with hardtop, seating for six, well-equipped helm with Pompanette captain’s chair, and air-conditioned comfort. The helm features an electronics console that holds two Navnet 3D displays for radar, sonar, and chartplotter and lowers safely out of sight when not in use. Other features include: Simrad autopilot, Lewmar bow thruster control, Bennett trim tab controls, Icom VHF radio, and Kenwood sound system. The foredeck is equipped with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with roller, Bruce anchor with rode, and Lewmar windlass with forward and helm controls.
The air-conditioned interior features cherry cabinets and teak & holly sole. We have a forward queen berth with under-berth storage and hanging locker. There is a full galley to port with cherry cabinets, Corian counter, stainless steel sinks, two-burner cooktop, microwave / convection oven, and refrigerator / freezer. Across from the galley is a U-shaped convertible dinette. An enclosed head compartment features a mirrored vanity with Corian counter, Vacuflush head, and shower. A mid-cabin double berth completes the overnight accommodations.
Powered by twin Yamaha 350-hp 4-stroke outboard engines with only 175 hours of use this lightly used Grady-White is in great condition. She has been lift stored, has no bottom paint, and has been carefully maintained. With two HVAC units and a diesel generator, she has been equipped for comfort and convenience. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 36’ Grady-White 360 Express
- Top of the line Grady White, the only 360 on the market with optional hardtop. This express has full enclosure and is loaded with every other option available. Her twin 350 Yamaha four-stroke engines have only 175 hours use and are under a full warranty until October 2015. A comfortable cruiser and capable fisherman, she will sleep four comfortably with forward queen berth and mid-cabin double berth.
- Cherry Finished Interior with Teak & Holley Sole Port Side Galley Forward Queen Berth Flat Screen TV with DVD Player U-shaped Convertible Dinette Enclosed Head with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth Air Conditioned Interior
- Port Side Galley with Cherry Cabinets Corian Countertop Stainless Steel Double Sinks Two-Burner Electric Cooktop Microwave / Convection Oven U-Line Refrigerator / Freezer Convertible Dinette to Starboard Seats Four Sleeps One Adult or Two Children
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Roller Bruce Anchor with 200' Rode Lewmar Windlass with Bow & Helm Controls Stainless Steel Rails Enclosed Helm Open Cockpit Cockpit and Deck Lighting Lift Stored No Bottom Paint Underwater Lighting Lewmar Bow Thruster Bennett Trim Tabs
- Helm & Cockpit
- Enclosed Helm with: Optional Hardtop Safety Glass with Ivory Aluminum Frames Power Vent Window Full Aft Curtains Full Helm with Hideaway Electronics Console Pompanette Captain's Chair 16000 BTU Helm AC for Optimum Comfort Seating for Six Under Cover Fold-away Transom Bench Seat Cockpit Bolsters 291-qt Transom Fish Box 48-gallon Live Well Tackle & Rigging Station Rod Holders and Custom Outriggers Freshwater Sink and Shower Saltwater Washdown
- Electronics & Navigation
- Dual Navnet 3D Displays Mounted in Closing Electronics Console with Radar, Sonar, and Chartplotter Simrad AP28 Autopilot Lewmar Bow Thruster Control Bennett Trim Tab Controls Icom M504 VHF Radio Kenwood Sound System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Yamaha Four Stroke Engines with 175 hours Cruise at 32-mph with a Top Speed of 40-mph Factory Engine Warranty until October 22, 2015 Stainless Steel Propellers 8-kW Fisher Panda Diesel Generator with 40 hours 23-Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank 30-amp Shore Power with Two Cables Five Batteries Battery Charger & Galvanic Isolator Cable TV Connections
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.