- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda FL) This Glacier Bay 2690 Coastal Runner has a wide-body catamaran hull providing safety, stability, room, and speed. Equipped with a large open cockpit and an enclosed helm she has all the options needed for successful fishing, diving, and cruising.
At the bow this 2690 has stainless steel bow rail, Bruce anchor, Horizon windlass, and bow cushion. Moving aft is an enclosed helm with hard top with radar arch, Jabsco spot light, and full enclosure. Under cover we have a starboard helm and on-deck galley with single-burner stove, and stainless steel sink. Port side there is companion seating and a convertible two-seat dinette with built-in refrigerator / freezer. The spacious cockpit can be open for fishing or enjoying the open air on a sunny day. There is also a bimini top with full enclosure that provides shade and weather protection. The large cockpit is equipped for serious fishing with numerous rod holders, two large fish boxes, rod storage, tackle drawers, and dual wash down. A center walk-through with hand rails leads to a swim platform with boarding ladder. The large swim platform allows easy boarding after a swim, makes a great casting deck, or provides convenient engine access.
For overnight and weekend getaways the roomy cabin features a queen berth with under-berth storage. An Jabsco electric head, sink, and teak storage cabinet. Dockside air conditioning provides all-weather interior comfort.
This 26’ Glacier Bay is powered by twin Yamaha 150-hp Ultra-Low Emission 4-stroke engines with counter-rotating port engine and freshwater flush. With only 590 hours of use, they were fully serviced at 557 hours. The helm is equipped with stainless steel tilt wheel, power assisted steering, full Yamaha gauges, Raymarine C120 multifunction display with GPS, chart plotter, sonar, fish finder, and radar, autopilot, Icom VHF radio with hailer, Clarion AM/FM/CD/SAT stereo with Sony speakers, and Danforth compass. If you are looking for a safe, stable fisherman that is ready to fish or cruise now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Glacier Bay 2690 Coastal Runner.
- One of the most desired, yet rare, Glacier Bay models, the Coastal Runner offers year round, all weather, capabilities. Perfect for cruising as well as fishing, with large pilothouse, large cockpit, full galley, and queen size berth. She is fully equipped. The twin 150 Yamahas cruise this exceptionally smooth-riding boat. Cats are noted for comfortable ride be it at the helm or relaxing in the cockpit.
- Cuddy Cabin Queen Berth with Under-Berth Storage Convertible Dinette Dockside Air Conditioning Jabsco Electric Toilet H&C Sink & Shower Teak Cabinets
- On-Deck Galley Single-Burner Propane Stove Stainless Steel Sink with H&C Water Lots of Storage Convertible Dinette Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator / Freezer
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Rails Jabsco Remote Controlled Spotlight Horizon 400 Windlass with Helm Controls Bruce Anchor with 160' Rode Bow Cushion Windshield Covers Enclosed Helm with Hard Top and Full Enclosure Two Cockpit Deck Lights Numerous Rod Holders & Rocket Launchers Fresh and Salt Water Washdown 94-quart Cockpit Cooler with Cushion Cockpit Steps for Easy Boarding Sunbrella Cockpit Enclosure with Bimini Top and Camper Canvas Two Large In-Deck Fish Boxes with Overboard Pump-out Extended Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C120 Multi-Function Display with: GPS Chart Plotter Sonar / Fish Finder Radar Icom M04 VHF Radio with Hailer Raymarine 5100/ST6002 Autopilot Yamaha Digital Instruments Danforth Compass Clarion AM/FM/CD Sound with Sony Speakers Sirius SAT Radio Ready
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Yamaha 150 TXR Ultra-Low Emission Four Stroke Engines Counter-rotating Port Engine Freshwater Flush Connections 590 hours Serviced @ 557 hours Hydraulic Steering Dual Voltage Electrical System 10-amp Guest Battery Charger 30-amp Shore Power with 25' Cord 120v Reverse Cycle HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.