- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Cruising Experience of a Lifetime...
At a Once in a Lifetime Price - Don't Let Her Get Away!
Whether you are looking for a live aboard, coastal cruiser, or world cruiser, Cat's Meow should be on your must-see list. The Catalina 470 has an exceptionally comfortable layout featuring two very nice staterooms with equally nice bathrooms that have roomy separate showers. Among her many other attributes are: Washer/Dryer, (3) A/C Units, Twin Salon Recliners, Gourmet Galley with exceptional amenities, Bow Thruster, In-Mast Mainsail, Electric Windlass, Dual Steering Stations.
- Yacht History
- This is a one owner yacht and has been lovingly cared for. In fact shoes are never worn below deck. She has stayed in the Florida area and has been lightly used.
- The beautifully appointed standard Two-Stateroom interior is air conditioned throughout and has a Guest stateroom forward which features large Pullman berth with coil spring mattress, hanging lockers, shelves, drawers and a large top access locker under the berth. There is also a private head with separate shower, with a washer / dryer combo unit. The Main salon has large "U" shaped dinette and gloss finished dining table to port. There are two Captain's chairs and game/coffee table on the starboard side. The Galley is located aft to port with navigation station opposite to starboard. Further aft is the large Owner's stateroom which has an island berth, with coil spring mattress, with seating, and hanging lockers on both sides. The Owner's head has an electric marine head, sink in molded vanity and separate shower stall. There is access from both the owner's stateroom and main salon. Ventilation is excellent with ten opening hatches and ten opening ports. Five Hella 2 speed fans. Combination Washer Dryer Air Conditioning Twin Recliners Beautiful Ultra Leather interior Upholstery Satin varnish interior Teak n Holly sole 10 Opening hatches and 10 Opening ports Five Hella 2 speed fans.
- Full feature galley with microwave, propane stove & oven that even has the luxury of an exhaust fan hood that is vented to the exterior. The dual entry refrigeration is divided into freezer and refrigerator compartments and can be accessed from the top or the front. Three Burner S/S Princess Stove/Oven, LPG, Gimbaled with Lock Stove Hood with Light & Exhaust Vent Built In Samsung Microwave Oven Adler Barbour 12 V Front and top loading Refrigerator 12v Adler Barbour Freezer Separate Pump for Ice Box Discharge Double S/S Sinks with Pressure Water 20 Gal. Water Heater Soft Composite Galley Sole Multi Drawer Bank Built In Trash Bin A lot of storage including overhead cabinets with glass & dish storage Cups, Glasses, and flatware
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Powered with a 75HP Fresh Water cooled Yanmar Turbo. Dual independent, pedestal controlled steering stations with engine controls on starboard side. 6 KW Fischer-Panda Generator w dedicated start battery Spectra Water maker Sidepower Bow Thruster Morse single lever shifter / throttle 3) Heavy Duty 8D Marine Batteries 1) Grp 27 engine start battery 2000 Watt Heart Inverter/Charger Three 30 amp Shore Power connectors Electric Head Aft Holding Tanks & Macerator Pumps (2) Independent Waste Systems 3 Marine Air Conditioning Units Lightning Master 3-Blade Bronze Propeller Bilge Blower & Ventilation system Emergency Tiller
- Centrally Mounted Instruments at helm Raymarine RL80C Chart plotter w new FL chip Raymarine 2 KW Radar New Self leveling Radar mount EPRIB Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot w/Gyro Raymarine ST 60 Wind Point and Speed Raymarine ST 60 Depth Raymarine ST 60 Speed Autohelm Masterview at Nav Station Raymarine 210 VHF radio Sony AM/FM/ Cassette/Receiver Stereo Sony 10 CD Changer Bose Speakers Panasonic 13" TV/VHS in Salon Bow Thruster Electric Anchor Windlass Compass port & starboard
- Deck and Hull
- Twin steering stations permit unrestricted visibility on all points of sail and easy transom access. The large cockpit with it’s two leaf table offers ample seating for entertaining and leisurely outdoor dining. Cockpit Seat length is 9' 9'' long and the Cockpit cushions, for all seats, look like NEW ! 20 Kg Claw anchor w 5/16 chain Maxwell VW 1200 Electric Anchor Windlass w/Foot Switches Double Anchor Rollers Anchor Locker w/Divider & Scuppers 15 HP Honda four stroke Outboard Motor w Mast mounting bracket Full cockpit enclosure Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions Stern Rail Seats Cockpit Table with Leaves 32" Destroyer Wheels Richie FN-201 Compass (2) Dockside Water Pressure System Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Walk Through Stern w/Transom Boarding Platform & Storage Lockers Factory Option - Rub Rail w/Stainless Striker Life Jackets Fenders & Lines
- Easy sail plan, with all lines leading to the cockpit for safety and ease of opperation. Double speader mast In Mast Furling Main 135% Roller furling Genoa 2)Harken #66 CST Primary Winches 1) Harken # 44CST Halyard Winch Port Harken #44 Winch Starboard Lewmar OP2 electric Halyard winch for RF main
- All owners’ manuals Dishes and linens
- The Dinghy is excluded from the sale.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker, Mike Fauser for more details. Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact Whiteaker Yacht Sales for complete details. Click for more info