- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One owner 328 Super Sport in “Like New” condition and properly maintained.
- Lift kept
- Twin Mercruiser 350 MAG engines with 336 hours – Warranty until 2/2014
- Full camper canvas enclosure and cockpit cover
- Cockpit carpet
Loaded with features… Raymarine A 70D color GPS / Chartplotter, anchor windlass, cockpit table, Sea Dek swim platform, Vacu-Flush head, water heater, microwave, refrigerator, 15" Flat screen TV, CD / MP3 Satellite stereo, battery charger, docking lights, trim tabs, and more!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Redefining boating, the 328 Super Sport breaks all the rules. The 328SS is in a class of its own. 32'6" in length, this twin engine bowrider is a sleek and smooth machine packing a powerful punch.
- Hull and deck AME Vinylester Resin Anchor Roller, Stainless Steel Bow Plate, Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel Bow Hand Rails, Stainless Steel Cleats, Stainless Steel, Pull-Up (6) Colored Hull Sides Door, Walk-Thru at Helm Horn, Electric Flush Mount Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty Lights, Navigation, LED NMMA Certified Portlights, Stainless Steel w/Screens (2 opening) Rub Rail, Heavy Duty w/Stainless Steel Insert Storage, Anchor w/Fiberglass Hatch (Drains Overboard) Storage Boxes, Fiberglass, Lighted w/Drink Holders Storage, Rope, Molded In Swim Platform, Molded In w/Telescoping Recessed Ladder and Hatch Thru-Hulls, Stainless Steel Above Waterline Transhield Shipping Cover Windshield Wiper, Starboard Windshield, Aluminum w/Stainless Steel Header, Curved Tempered w/Walk-Thru Cockpit Cooler, 25 Qt. Carry-On Courtesy Lighting, Blue/White, LED 12 V Drink Holders, Stainless Steel Fiberglass Cockpit Liner w/Non-Skid and Drainage Grab Rails, Stainless Steel Outlet, 12 V Outlet, 120 V (GFCI Protected) Radar Arch w/Overhead Lighting (Red/White) Refrigerator, AC/DC Storage, In-Floor w/Gas Assisted Hatch Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Wet Bar w/Solid Surface Insert, Sink and Faucet Trash Receptacle Cabin Berth w/Fiberglass Head Liner and Storage Compartments CO Detector Flooring, Synthetic Wood Lighting, 12 V Direct Mattress w/Retracted Backrest Microwave, 120 V Outlet, 12 V Outlet 120 V (GFCI Protected) Sirius Satellite Package (includes Antenna, Receiver and 6 months Free Service) Stereo, MB Quart Satellite Ready AM/FM w/CD Player, MP3 Adapter, IPOD Compatible, (6) Speakers, Dash and Cockpit Remotes Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Wet Bar w/Solid Surface Insert, Sink and Faucet Trash Receptacle Seating Aft Sunpad, Gas Assisted w/Fiberglass Storage Compartment Bow Seating w/Fold Down Armrest and Molded-In Cooler Built In Port Chaise Lounge w/Contoured Backrest L-Shaped Bench Seat w/Electrically Actuated Flip-Up Sunpad Extension Seat, Helm w/Flip-up Thigh Rise, Fold Down Arm Rest and Fiberglass Storage Compartment Technical Storage, Acessory Compass Depth Sounder w/Shallow Water Alarm Footrest, Fold Down Instrumentation Digital w/Fog Resistant Gauges Hour Meters In Tachometers Outlet, 12 V (2) Steering Wheel, Leather Wrapped w/Chromed Stainless Spokes Steering, Power Assisted w/Tilt Switching System, Digital w/LCD Displays Trim Tab Indicators w/Auto Retract 120 V Shore power w/(1) 50' Cord 30 Amp Shore Power Inlet (1) AC/DC Panels Battery Charger, 40 Amp Panel, Battery Switch w/Emergency Parallel and Led Lighting Battery Trays (3) Galvanic Isolator Automatic Bilge Pumps Bilge Blowers Engine Compartment Lighting Engine Hatch, Electrically Actuated Forced Air Ventilation w/Concealed Vents Fire Extinguishing System, Automatic Gel Coated Bilge and Engine Compartment Shower Sump Pump Toilet, Vacuflush w/Holding Tank, Indicator and Pump-Out Deck Fitting Dockside Water Inlet Water Heater, 6 Gallon w/Engine Heat Exchanger Propellers Sea Cocks on All Underwater Thru-Hulls Trim Tabs Canvas Bimini Top, Aft Front Curtains Side Curtains Bows, Stainless Steel Canvas Storage Bag
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Dew 904-502-5233 Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com American Marine www.ExportAmerican.com