This 1983 Baltic has just gone thru a PROFESSIONAL REFIT completed in June 1013. With over $100,000 spent on parts alone. You will be amazed at the care and craftsmanship on display. There is truly NO COMPAIRESON! You have to see this to believe it…
- Better than New!
- This 1983 Baltic has just gone thru a PROFESSIONAL REFIT completed in June 1013 . With over $100,000 spent on parts alone . You will be amazed at the care and craftsmanship on display. There is truly NO COMPAIRESON! You have to see this to believe it…
- Double Stainless Steel sink Hot and Cold Pressure Fresh Water system Fresh and Sea Water foot pumps Stainless steel 3-burner propane stove with oven Top loading insulated cold plate refrigeration NEW STAINLESS STEEL HOT WATER HEATER NEW MICROWAVE OVEN NEW CABINET SURFACING NEW FAUCET CUSTOM STOVE MOUNT CUTTING BOARD
- Navtec rod rigging (1999) Navtec hydraulic boom vang refurbished (2009) Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster refurbished system (2009) Navtec hydraulic panel rebuilt (2009) 2 Genoa halyards (2013) 2 Spinnaker halyards (2013) Main halyard (2013) 2 Control lines (2013) Harken II Roller furling on headstay Running rigging services in 1999 Standing rigging services in 1999 Black Aluminum Alloy Seldon Spars 2 Primary winches - L-55, multi speed 2 Secondary winches -L-48 AST, multi speed Double Spreaders All Deck Hardware (2013)
- Sail Inventory
- I = 52.25 J = 15.82 P = 46.25 E = 13.75 PHRF RATING 99 Mainsail, High Tech Cruising NEW 150% Crusing Genoa - excellent condition 150% Racing Genoa - good condition 135% Racing Genoa - fair condition 110% Job, original but in good condition Staysail - excellent condition, never used 0.75 oz Spinnaker - excellent condition, lightly used 1/5 oz Spinnaker - excellent condition, lightly used Blooper - excellent condition, never used
- Hull & Deck
- New AWL grip L.P. paint, New deck hardware New Nu synthetic teak in cockpit New Cockpit cushions New Stackpack main sail cover and sunbrella canvas Fiberglass and balsa sandwich construction Fin keel and balanced spade rudder Haul out and new bottom pain in July of 2010
- Electrical / Mechanical
- Engine: Yanmar 3HMF 30HP Diesel Hurth 150V Revering gear box 3 bladed Max feathering prop NEW engine room sound proofing Engine professional inspection 12v DC house batteries 2 banks – 3 units AGM 125amp hrs., and 2 units’ 6volts @185amp Total house bank= 562 amp hours 12v DC starting battery 125 Ah 50 amp alternator with blocking diode Upgraded AC / DC panel with indication custom panel 110v AC Shore power shore power cord 1200 watt inverter / charger Electric head Imtra LED, White/Red lighting with dimmers, indirect cabin and cockpit lighting LED white/blue spreader lighting on wireless remote control
- Electronics- ALL NEW!
- Raymarine E90 MFD Raymarine A7MFD 3 units I7 displays, wind, depth, speed, heading transducers Custom painted radome 18” on mast Fusion Stereo 700- IPod, I pad, Sirius, CD, DVD AIS/ VHF with remote, hailer/fog signals\ Samsung 31 WIFI TV, with Glowmex antenna on masthead B&G autopilot- original
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.