- 26 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
2000 World Cat 266 SC (cuddy cabin)
- Twin Honda 130 four-strokes 920hrs port, 975 starboard
- Lowrance bottom machine (gray scale)
- Lowrance color GPS
- Garmin GPS
- Standard Horizon VHF
- AM/FM/CD Aux
- Top Gun Outriggers
- Penn Swivel Matic downrigger bases
- Hard top
- New Upholstery on bolsters and seats
Will include a Raymarine E80/Radar/DSM300/Transducer I have for sale if the boat is purchased for asking price.
Tons of room for a boat this size and 4500RPMs seems to yield about 25kts (29mph) with fuel and 4 people, about 2mpg. 4000RPMs gets about 21-22kts (24-25mph) and top end is about 33ks (38mph). I just ran it a few minutes ago (8/23) and didn't notice anything else worth pointing out, it is 13yrs old and has a few nicks but I'd give it a conservative 7, really about an 8. Great diving or fishing platform, super easy to pull and has no bottom paint.
Includes the trailer! Clean NC titles in hand, notarized, for boat and trailer!!!
BOAT LOCATION: Wilmington, NC (28405)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.